Advertiser Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat earns an affiliate commission for anyone approved through the links below. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. We work to provide the best publicly available offers to our readers. We frequently update them, but this site does not include all available offers.
Avelo Airlines is a low-cost carrier that launched in 2021 and has been quickly growing. The airline operates a fleet of modern Boeing 737 aircraft and serves destinations across the United States. Avelo competes with Spirit Airways, Breeze Airways, Allegiant Air, Frontier Airlines, and Sun Country Airlines.
The airline is offering a 50% discount (off of base fares) if you’re looking to travel between August 29th and October 8th. Flights need to be booked on Avelo’s site using the promo code: SEP50 by August 28th. While most of the routes that Avelo flies are included, the following are not part of this sale:
- Charleston International Airport (CHS) to Tweed New Haven Airport (HVN)
- Daytona Beach International Airport (DAB) to Tweed New Haven Airport (HVN)
- Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport (GSP) to Tweed New Haven Airport (HVN)
- Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport (GSP) to Orlando International Airport (MCO)
- Hollywood Burbank Airport (BUR) to Glacier Park International Airport (FCA)
- Memphis International Airport (MEM) to Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU)
- Tweed New Haven Airport (HVN) to Myrtle Beach International Airport (MYR)
I did a dummy booking from Tampa International Airport (TPA) to Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU) and the discount showed up in the search results.
Avelo is a low-cost carrier, so you’ll need to pay extra for seats. These ranged from $64 for the bulkhead down to $11 for a middle seat in the very back.
Bags are also an additional charge with carry-ons costing $43 and checked bags tacking on $40 per bag.
It’s another $15 for priority boarding and $125 to bring your dog.
Anthony’s Take: If you can travel light and don’t mind where you sit, there are some cheap fares for end-of-summer/early fall getaways here.
User Generated Content Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat encourages constructive discussions, comments, and questions. Responses are not provided by or commissioned by any bank advertisers. These responses have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the responsibility of the bank advertiser to respond to comments.