Advertiser Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat earns an affiliate commission for anyone approved through the links below. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. We work to provide the best publicly available offers to our readers. We frequently update them, but this site does not include all available offers.
Marriott is the largest hotel chain in the world with over 8,000 properties in 131 countries worldwide. Marriott operates 30 brands. Some of my favorites are St. Regis, The Luxury Collection, W Hotels, Ritz Carlton, Le Meridien, Westin, The Autograph Collection, and Renaissance. I am a Lifetime Platinum Elite member and was an Ambassador Elite since the SPG days. I dropped to Titanium this year. Marriott had been my primary hotel choice for many years, but I shifted a lot to Hyatt last year. Here you’ll find the latest news and reviews of the Marriott hotels I visit. Check back often for new posts.
Latest Hotel Reviews:
- Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel (Atlantic City, NJ)
- JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort (Marco Island, FL)
- Tampa Airport Marriott (Tampa, FL)
- W Hoboken (Hoboken, NJ)
- Newark Liberty International Airport Marriott (Newark, NJ)
- Delta Hotels by Marriott (Raleigh-Durham at Research Triangle Park, NC)
- Le Meridien (Barcelona, Spain)
- Querencia de Sevilla (Seville, Spain)
- Westin Palace (Madrid, Spain)