Advertiser Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat earns an affiliate commission for anyone approved through the links below. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. We work to provide the best publicly available offers to our readers. We frequently update them, but this site does not include all available offers.
The Capital One Lounge at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) opened in November 2021 and was the first location for the bank (my review here). Capital One opened its second lounge in Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD) in September (more here). Now, a third location is opening at Denver International Airport (DEN) this Friday.
The newest Capital One lounge is located in Concourse A, near Gate 34 (on the Mezzanine level). It’s accessible to passengers traveling from all concourses since they are connected airside (you won’t have to clear security again).
The 10,800 square foot lounge will have its soft opening from Friday, November 3rd through Sunday, November 12th. During this time it will be open daily from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM. After this period, the lounge’s regular hours of 5:00 AM to 9:00 PM will take effect. This will be the largest of Capital One’s three lounges and it will offer the same amenities as the others, including:
- Local food and beverages
- Grab & go food, including jarred salads, granola bowls, and fresh juices
- Drip coffee from Unravel Coffee Merchants and lattes and cold brew on tap from La Colombe
- A selection of beer on tap from local Colorado breweries
- Three relaxation rooms with ceilings meant to mimic the Colorado night sky
- Six private, all-gender restrooms
- Two private shower suites
- Three private work rooms (which can be reserved)
- Two phone booths (available on a first come, first served basis)
- A luggage storage area
- Over 50 original works from local artists like Windy Chien, Gary Gomez, and Lindsay Anna Jones
Lounge Access Policy
Venture X, Venture X Business, Venture, and Spark Miles customers enjoy access to Capital One Lounges at complimentary and discounted rates. These include:
- Venture X (and any authorized users) enjoy unlimited complimentary access, plus complimentary entry for two guests (entry costs $45 for each additional guest).
- Venture X Business primary cardholders enjoy unlimited complimentary access, plus complimentary entry for two guests (entry costs $45 for each additional guest).
- Venture and Spark Miles cardholders receive two complimentary visits annually. Additional entries cost $45 per visit.
- All other Capital One cardholders and non-cardholders can pay $65 per visit.
- Kids under the age of two, accompanied by eligible cardholders, receive complimentary entrance.
- A boarding pass for a departing or connecting, same-day flight, up to three hours before their departure time is required for entry.
Anthony’s Take: When I was last in Denver, both the United Club and the American Express Centurion Lounge were extremely overcrowded. It will be nice to have an additional choice there. I have not been to the Washington Dulles location, but really enjoyed the one in DFW.
(Image Credits: Capital One.)
User Generated Content Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat encourages constructive discussions, comments, and questions. Responses are not provided by or commissioned by any bank advertisers. These responses have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the responsibility of the bank advertiser to respond to comments.