Advertiser Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat earns an affiliate commission for anyone approved through the links below. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. We work to provide the best publicly available offers to our readers. We frequently update them, but this site does not include all available offers.
Delta announced today that its dessert cart will soon return to some Delta One® international flights. And, there will be several new food and beverage items. From the release:
Sweets fanatics, rejoice! Delta is bringing back its beloved Delta One® dessert cart. The trolley of treats includes plated desserts, fruit and cheese plates, and a build-your-own ice cream sundae. Customers can indulge with items like opera cake with chocolate ganache; Cowgirl Creamery wagon wheel, Midnight Moon gouda, and grapes; and a vanilla ice cream sundae with a choice of toppings like whipped cream, cookie crumble, fruit compote and chocolate chips.
United also recently announced that it will also be bringing back the dessert cart on Polaris flights starting next month.
There will also be some new food and beverage options onboard, including:
- La Fête du Rosé: a premium rosé produced by La Fête Wine Company in partnership with the prestigious winemakers of Château Saint-Maur (available on some Delta One® flights)
- Tip Top Proper Cocktails’ Espresso Martini: a strong and smooth cocktail made in partnership with Counter Culture Coffee
- New menu items (on select flights from JFK) include Questlove’s Cheesesteak™️ made with Impossible™️ meat and pickle relish, Gramercy Tavern’s signature kielbasa with crushed fingerling potatoes, Brussels sprouts, and Dijon mustard
- New menu items (on select flights from LAX) include Chefs Jon Shook and Vinny Dotolo’s chicken piccata with lemon caper sauce and Calabrian Caesar salad
- Passengers flying out of select markets can also pick from vegetarian options like Chef Mashama Bailey’s roasted sweet potato tagine with chermoula sauce
- New desserts include a chocolate chunk and sea salt cookie from Bell’s Cookie Co. and blueberry lemon cheesecake
- There will also be regionally-inspired menus from the UK, Ireland, and Spain
Anthony’s Take: New food and beverage options are always great and Delta continues to lead the way with chef-driven partnerships, premium cocktails, and more. I look forward to trying some of these onboard in the near future.
User Generated Content Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat encourages constructive discussions, comments, and questions. Responses are not provided by or commissioned by any bank advertisers. These responses have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the responsibility of the bank advertiser to respond to comments.