Advertiser Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat earns an affiliate commission for anyone approved through the links below. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. We work to provide the best publicly available offers to our readers. We frequently update them, but this site does not include all available offers.
Ocean Casino Resort is the nicest casino/hotel in Atlantic City, NJ. It’s been a few years since I visited, but I always enjoyed my time there. I visited multiple times when it opened as the Revel in 2012 and after it rebranded as Ocean in 2018. It’s the tallest structure in Atlantic City and the fourth tallest in New Jersey. It had a short run as part of The Unbound Collection by Hyatt, but that ended in 2019.
It’s currently running a contest where one winner will receive:
- $1,040 Ocean Casino Resort E-Gift Card
- Starbucks Collectible New Jersey Mug + Espresso Cup
- Starbucks Tumbler
- Starbucks Ground Coffee
The gift card is to equal the value of having one Starbucks beverage (valued at $5) each Saturday and Sunday for a year. Of course, it does not need to be divided up into all of these trips or even spent solely at the Starbucks there. It only takes a few minutes to enter. (The link to enter is found here.)
Here are the sweepstakes’ rules:
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older to be eligible.
- Participants must not be a part of any exclusionary lists.
- Entrants will be able to enter once (1) during an entry period via an online form during the following timeframe. One (1) entry qualifies a participant for one (1) drawing: Entry Period: January 9 11:00 AM EST through January 29, 11:59 PM EST.
- Drawing will be held on January 30 by 12:00 PM EST.
- One grand prize will be awarded that includes: $1,040 Ocean Casino Resort E-Gift Card, Starbucks Collectible New Jersey Mug + Espresso Cup, Starbucks Tumbler, and Starbucks Ground Coffee.
- ‘Starbucks For A Year at Ocean’ means that the winner will receive a $1,040 Ocean Casino Resort E-Gift Card. There are 52 weekends in one calendar year. This prize allows for the winner to be able to purchase 2 drinks (each valued at $5), every Saturday and Sunday for the entire year.
- Participants must accurately provide Ocean with the required entry information. Duplicate entries will be disqualified. Incomplete and/or inaccurate entries will be disqualified. Ocean is not liable for any computer, program, or Ocean website malfunction and/or error. Ocean will be the sole judge of eligibility and all disputes will be resolved at Ocean’s sole discretion. Upon identifying a potential winner, a Marketing Representative will privately message potential winner to obtain information in order to confirm potential winner is not part of any exclusionary lists. Winner must grant their permission for promotional use of winner’s name and likeness in whatever media for purposes of advertising and publicity of Ocean Casino Resort. Winners must accept the prize by January 30, 2023. Winner can only win once. Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable. Ocean reserves the right to cancel or change this promotion at any time at their discretion. Ocean reserves the right to substitute the prize at any time at their discretion. All applicable taxes and fees are the responsibility of the winner. No purchase or play is required to participate. Entry period valid only during promotion dates and hours. Failure to claim the prize before the noted deadline will result in forfeit. This promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and all aspects of the promotion may be subject to the approval and appropriate regulatory authorities.
Anthony’s Take: Any sweepstakes is worth entering and one giving away free Starbucks or a gift card that can be used for Starbucks (among other things) catches my attention.
User Generated Content Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat encourages constructive discussions, comments, and questions. Responses are not provided by or commissioned by any bank advertisers. These responses have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the responsibility of the bank advertiser to respond to comments.