Advertiser Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat earns an affiliate commission for anyone approved through the links below. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. We work to provide the best publicly available offers to our readers. We frequently update them, but this site does not include all available offers.
Hyatt has launched a new promo for stays in Canada this summer. World of Hyatt members can earn 2,000 points per eligible stay (with a limit of 10 stays per member). Stays must take place between June 1st and September 6th. This is a generous offer if your travel plans are taking you to Canada. Register here.
- Andaz Ottawa Byward Market
- Hyatt Centric Ville-Marie Montréal
- Hyatt House Winnipeg-South/Outlet Collection
- Hyatt Place Calgary Airport
- Hyatt Place Edmonton-West
- Hyatt Place Kelowna
- Hyatt Place Moncton / Downtown
- Hyatt Place Montréal – Downtown
- Hyatt Place Ottawa – West
- Hyatt Place Prince George
- Hyatt Place Toronto / Brampton
- Hyatt Place Toronto / Mississauga Centre
- Hyatt Regency Calgary
- Hyatt Regency Toronto
- Hyatt Regency Vancouver
- Park Hyatt Toronto
- Spirit Ridge
- The Anndore House
- The Walper Hotel
Terms & Conditions:
- You must be a member of World of Hyatt in good standing and register for the promotion between May 16th (8:00 a.m. CT) and July 11th (11:59 PM CT), to participate.
- To join World of Hyatt, visit hyatt.com/join, and to register for the promotion, visit hyatt.com/journeyacrosscanada.
- Only Eligible Stays completed after registration and between June 1st and September 6th (“Promotion Period”) will count towards this promotion.
- Eligible Stays must be completed during the Promotion Period.
- 2,000 Bonus Points: Beginning on your first eligible stay after registration and during the Promotion Period, you will receive 2,000 Bonus Points for every eligible stay at participating Hyatt hotels in Canada.
- A maximum of 20,000 Bonus Points may be earned under this promotion.
Anthony’s Take: This is a great promo if you find yourself in Canada this summer. The list offers hotels at multiple price points and across most of Canada’s most visited areas.
User Generated Content Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat encourages constructive discussions, comments, and questions. Responses are not provided by or commissioned by any bank advertisers. These responses have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the responsibility of the bank advertiser to respond to comments.