Advertiser Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat earns an affiliate commission for anyone approved through the links below. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. We work to provide the best publicly available offers to our readers. We frequently update them, but this site does not include all available offers.
Chase announced that it would be opening its own series of lounges in partnership with The Club to compete with American Express’ Centurion Lounges and Capital One’s lounge in Dallas (more are on the way). These are slated to open within the next few years in the following cities:
- Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) between Terminals B and C
- Harry Reid International Airport (LAS) in Terminal 1 near the C Gates
- Hong Kong International Airport (HKG) is actually open in Terminal 1 near Gate 40 in the West Hall of International Departures
- New York LaGuardia Airport (LGA) in Terminal B
- Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) in the Terminal D/E connector
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX) in Terminal 4
- San Diego International Airport (SAN) in Terminal 2 on the mezzanine level between Gates 46 and 47
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD) in Concourse A
I’m hopeful to check these out as they open. I have been a big fan of the Centurion Lounges for years and hope Chase is able to give them some competition. (Hong Kong is pictured above.)
Gary at View From The Wing first reported on another exciting entry at Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS), but this one will be different from those listed above.
This new space will open on March 20th and will be called the “Sapphire Terrace.” It will offer complimentary beverages as well as grab-and-go food, games, and giveaways. Chase Sapphire Reserve® Card cardholders can bring two guests. Unlike the lounges listed above, this one will not be open to anyone with Priority Pass access. The space will be open daily 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
Anthony’s Take: More choices are always a good thing. Hopefully, Chase gets its other lounges open and looks to add more exclusive spaces like this one in the future.
Anthony’s Credit Card Pick: The Chase Sapphire Reserve® Card is a great premium card with lots of benefits including a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year; 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs including Hyatt and United;
User Generated Content Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat encourages constructive discussions, comments, and questions. Responses are not provided by or commissioned by any bank advertisers. These responses have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the responsibility of the bank advertiser to respond to comments.