Advertiser Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat earns an affiliate commission for anyone approved through the links below. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. We work to provide the best publicly available offers to our readers. We frequently update them, but this site does not include all available offers.
TAP Air Portugal is already holding a Black Friday sale. Fares are good for travel between December 1st and April 30th. There are some bargains to be had here in both Economy and Business Class.
Round-trip travel in Economy Class to Europe starts at $379 and Africa starts at $439. The most inexpensive fares to Europe in Business Class start at $1,649 to Europe and $1,805 to Africa. US departure cities include:
- Boston Logan International Airport (BOS)
- Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD)
- Miami International Airport (MIA)
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
- New York John F Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD)
Terms & Conditions:
- This campaign runs until November 24th, 2023, at 11:59 pm (Mainland Portugal time)
- This campaign applies to flights operated between: November 16th, 2023 – December 14th, 2023; January 11th, 2024 – March 20th, 2024; April 9th, 2024 – May 31st, 2024
- It is only possible to book flights whose departure and arrival dates fall within the same promotion period, according to the aforementioned timeframes
- Valid for TAP-operated flights only
- Minimum stay period: from Friday to Saturday or 3 days – Europe and North Africa; from Friday to Saturday or 5 days – Americas
- Maximum stay period: 1 month
- This campaign cannot be combined with other offers or campaigns
- This offer is subject to seat and fare availability
- Waiting lists are not allowed
- Ticket validity extensions are not allowed
- This offer applies to bookings made on flytap.com and through travel agencies
Anthony’s Take: TAP Air Portugal offers a solid option for European travel. There are some great deals here in both Economy and Business Class. The sale ends Friday, so book now.
User Generated Content Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat encourages constructive discussions, comments, and questions. Responses are not provided by or commissioned by any bank advertisers. These responses have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the responsibility of the bank advertiser to respond to comments.