Advertiser Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat earns an affiliate commission for anyone approved through the links below. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. We work to provide the best publicly available offers to our readers. We frequently update them, but this site does not include all available offers.
United Airlines has launched a new promo that offers up to 50,000 bonus MileagePlus miles for select flights to Europe this fall. Flights to Amsterdam, London, and Paris all qualify through December 13th.
Flights must be booked in Economy Class and bonuses can be earned on any flight to Schiphol Amsterdam Airport (AMS), London Heathrow Airport (LHR), or Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG). You must register before booking and all flights must be completed by December 13th.
Bonus earnings are at a 5x multiplier and flights must be on United or United Express. Connecting flights count, but those booked in Basic Economy or with miles are not valid for this promo. A maximum of 50,000 bonus miles can be earned.
This is in addition to any miles earned from holding status with United. Elite members can earn up to 16x miles per $1 spent. Register here.
Terms & Conditions:
- Registration is required by December 13, 2023.
- Membership in the MileagePlus program is required prior to registration.
- To earn the bonus, you must register for this offer prior to booking and completing a qualifying flight. A “qualifying flight”:
I. Includes a segment to, from, or through either London Heathrow (LHR), Amsterdam (AMS), or Paris (CDG)
II. Complies with the tickets and travel dates listed below
III. Is operated by United or United Express (offer is not valid on United-marketed codeshare flights operated by other carriers) and
IV. Must be booked in paid Economy fare classes.
- To qualify for this offer flights must be booked and completed after registration and no later than December 13, 2023.
- Qualifying flight activity must be posted to the members’ MileagePlus account in order to qualify for this offer.
- For qualifying flights, bonus award amounts will be credited as follows:
I. 5 times the fare* will be awarded for qualifying flights between the United States and London Heathrow (LHR), Amsterdam (AMS), or Paris (CDG) when any flight segment between the U.S. and London Heathrow (LHR), Amsterdam (AMS), or Paris (CDG) is included on the itinerary. Connections are also eligible for bonus miles. Bonus does not apply to any upper cabin fare multiplier.
- Registered members can earn a maximum of 50,000 bonus award miles in accordance with this promotion and these terms and conditions.
- Tickets purchased in Basic Economy are not eligible for this promotion.
- Offer is not valid on government fares.
- Bonus award miles will be credited within six to eight weeks after the promotion ends on December 13, 2023. Bonus will be calculated using the originally ticketed fare and/or fare classes and Economy Plus purchases, as applicable, and subsequent changes to any fare and/or fare classes as a result of itinerary changes, complimentary or paid upgrade, purchase of travel products (including but not limited to United Club℠, Premier Access®, Award Accelerator®, Premier Accelerator℠), irregular operations or otherwise will not be considered.
- Bonus award miles do not count toward United MileagePlus® Premier® status or Million Miler Status and do not apply to class-of-service bonus miles or Premier bonus miles. This offer does not include any bonus Premier qualifying points.
- Offer is not combinable with other non-combinable offers.
- Award travel tickets and other tickets that do not earn Premier qualifying credits are not included in this offer.
- E-ticket purchase is required. Service charges for ticketing with a United representative in the 50 United States, District of Columbia and Canada are $25 by phone, $30 at a City Ticket Office and $35 in person at the airport. Ticketing charges may vary outside the U.S. and Canada and based on MileagePlus status level. The ticketing service charge does not apply to tickets purchased on united.com. Service charges are subject to change without notice.
- Offer is subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
Anthony’s Take: If you are planning to book flights to any of these three European cities in the near term, register for this promo. While it won’t make me book any additional trips, it’s a nice add-on if you’re traveling anyway.
(Image Credits: United Airlines.)
User Generated Content Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat encourages constructive discussions, comments, and questions. Responses are not provided by or commissioned by any bank advertisers. These responses have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the responsibility of the bank advertiser to respond to comments.