Advertiser Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat earns an affiliate commission for anyone approved through the links below. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. We work to provide the best publicly available offers to our readers. We frequently update them, but this site does not include all available offers.
Small Luxury Hotels of the World (SLH) has a portfolio of over 500 properties in 80 countries around the world. I’ve stayed in many throughout Europe and always find them charming, luxe, and quirky. SLH is currently running its Holiday Sale, which offers 30% off at 165 hotels.
Properties under the SLH umbrella are generally boutique hotels with some as small as ten rooms. Some recent favorites include The Excelsior in Thessaloniki, Greece (review here), Susafa in Sicily (review here), and La Villa del Re (review here). These are meant to give you an idea of the types of hotels you’ll find and not all of them are on sale.
Holiday Sale Details:
- Save 30% off stays of two nights or more.
- There are 165 properties that are participating. The full list is here.
- Stay dates need to occur between January 1st and December 31st of next year.
- Book through January 3rd.
- You need to be a member of SLH’s INVITED loyalty program, which you can join for free here.
World of Hyatt Benefits Do Not Count
World of Hyatt members receive special benefits when booking SLH hotels through Hyatt.com. These include:
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Early check-in (based on availability at check-in)
- Late checkout (based on availability at check-in)
- One category room upgrade (based on availability at check-in)
If booking through this sale, you will receive none of these benefits. Something to consider based on how much you value breakfast, Wi-Fi, and potential check-in and checkout availability.
Anthony’s Take: I would look at Hyatt.com and compare the price and potential benefits with what is offered there. Not all SLH properties participate in the World of Hyatt partnership, but some might offer enough of a discount for this sale to make sense.
User Generated Content Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat encourages constructive discussions, comments, and questions. Responses are not provided by or commissioned by any bank advertisers. These responses have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the responsibility of the bank advertiser to respond to comments.