Advertiser Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat earns an affiliate commission for anyone approved through the links below. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. We work to provide the best publicly available offers to our readers. We frequently update them, but this site does not include all available offers.
Priceline kicked off its Black Friday Early Access Sale yesterday with three weeks of travel deals. While I generally book all of my travel directly with hotels, airlines, and rental car providers, there are some deals to be had here.
Priceline will release its holiday savings in three waves now through Cyber Monday. Additional offers include 20% or more off top all-inclusive vacation packages, as much as 50% off rental cars, sitewide savings on Express Deals®, and instant Priceline VIP status upgrades. Partner offers include 35% or more off select Marriott vacation packages, two months free with CLEAR, up to $2,000 in onboard cruise credits and more.
Priceline’s Mystery Coupons are back this year and where there is an opportunity for unheard of savings up to 99% off Hotel Express Deals®.
Early Access Offers
- Save 30% or more on select hotels(11/6–11/27/23)
- Mystery Coupons for as much as 99% off for Email Insiders
- Subscribe by 11/20/23 11:59 pm EST
- Emails will be sent to subscribers on 11/21/23 and 11/26/23
- All subscribers will receive a mystery coupon, with 4,000 lucky subscribers getting 99% off, 6,000 getting 50% off, and 10,000 getting 25% off. All other Email Insiders will get 10% off.
- Save as much as 50% on Rental Car Express Deals® (11/6–11/19/23)
- Get instantly upgraded to VIP Gold Status (11/13–11/20/23)
- Book any flight, hotel, or package deal and earn a VIP status upgrade through 3/31/24.
- Already a VIP Gold & Platinum member? Save $20 on any hotel deal
- Code: VIPBF (valid anywhere a coupon is accepted)
- Save 20% or more on top all-inclusive destinations when you bundle hotel and flight (11/6–11/27/23)
- Save with exclusive deals on select cruises:
- Book a cruise and snag a balcony for the price of an oceanview (11/6–11/13/23)
- Get up to $2,000 onboard credit to spend at sea (11/13–11/20/23)
- Earn a $100 statement credit and 5K bonus points when you sign up for a Priceline VIP Rewards™ Visa® Card (11/6–11/27/23)
- Get two months free (including family!) when you sign up for CLEAR (11/6–11/27/23)
- Save 25% or more on airport parking with The Parking Spot (11/6–11/30/23)
Black Friday Savings
- Get $100 resort credit with select Mexico and Caribbean hotel booking (11/20–11/24/23)
- Save 20% or more on top ski hotels (11/20–11/24/23)
- Save 60% or more on select Las Vegas Hotel Express Deals® (11/20–11/24/23)
- Get up to $2,000 onboard credit + bonus travel credit on select cruise bookings (11/20–11/27/23)
- Save 35% or more on select Marriott vacation packages (11/20–11/24/23)
- Save up to 25% on select rental cars (11/20–11/27/23)
- Save 10% on Priceline Experiences (11/20–11/29/23)
- Code: EXPERIENCES10 (exclusions apply)
- Enjoy extended deals all weekend long & save 10% on any hotel, rental car, or flight purchase (11/20–11/27/23)
- Code: BFCM10 (valid anywhere a coupon is accepted)
Cyber Monday Flash Deals (Each deal is available to the first 500 customers)
- Save up to $100 on hotels
- Available: 11/27/23 9:00 am – 12:59 pm EST
- Code: CYBERMON15 (valid anywhere a coupon is accepted)
- App Only Exclusive! Save 20% on hotels and rental cars
- Available: 11/27/23 1:00 pm – 4:59 pm EST
- Code: CYBERMON20 (valid anywhere a coupon is accepted)
- Save $20 on sitewide Express Deals®
- Available: 11/27/23 5:00 pm – 11:59 pm EST
- Code: EXPRESSDEALS20
Anthony’s Take: There are some good deals (especially if you can snag one of the 99% off coupons).
(Image Credits: Priceline.)
User Generated Content Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat encourages constructive discussions, comments, and questions. Responses are not provided by or commissioned by any bank advertisers. These responses have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the responsibility of the bank advertiser to respond to comments.