Advertiser Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat earns an affiliate commission for anyone approved through the links below. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. We work to provide the best publicly available offers to our readers. We frequently update them, but this site does not include all available offers.
Uber and Marriott Bonvoy™ have had a partnership since April 2021. I’ve earned thousands of bonus points from taking Uber rides both around town and around the world.
For a limited time (December 16th to 31st for US members), Marriott Bonvoy is offering 3,000 bonus points when you download the Uber app and link your Marriott Bonvoy™ account. This is only for members who have not linked their accounts in the past.
Link Your Accounts
You must link your accounts to earn the bonus:
- You’ll need your Marriott Bonvoy™ number to start. If you’re not a member, sign up here.
- Open the Uber app on your phone.
- Go to Settings and scroll down until you see Marriott Bonvoy.
- Tap on it.
- Tap Link Account.
- Sign in to your Marriott Bonvoy account. A confirmation that your accounts have been linked will be emailed shortly after.
- You’ll now start earning on qualifying on Uber rides as well as Uber Eats.
- Three points per dollar on Uber Premium rides (Uber XL, Uber Black, Uber SUV, and Uber Comfort)
- Six points per dollar when for Uber Eats while staying at a Marriott® hotel.
- Two points per dollar when you order Uber Eats anywhere else.
Anthony’s Take: If you’re using Uber and don’t have your Marriott Bonvoy account linked there is no time like the present to earn some bonus miles and then additional miles when you ride or order delivery with Uber and Uber Eats.
Anthony’s Credit Card Pick: When I’m staying at a Marriott hotel, I want to maximize my points earned. My card of choice is the Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant® American Express® Card. With it, I earn six Marriott Bonvoy® points for each dollar spent at hotels participating in the Marriott Bonvoy program. It also includes up to $300 statement credits per calendar year (up to $25 per month ) for dining in restaurants worldwide. Plus, a free night award that I can redeem at any Marriott hotel with a redemption level at or under 85,000 Marriott Bonvoy® points. Terms apply.
User Generated Content Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat encourages constructive discussions, comments, and questions. Responses are not provided by or commissioned by any bank advertisers. These responses have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the responsibility of the bank advertiser to respond to comments.