Advertiser Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat earns an affiliate commission for anyone approved through the links below. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. We work to provide the best publicly available offers to our readers. We frequently update them, but this site does not include all available offers.
I’m generally not a fan of all-inclusive resorts. I usually want to explore the surrounding area and not sit by a pool with a bunch of tourists. We stayed at the Hyatt Zilara Cancun and enjoyed it for what it was, overall. The Hyatt Ziva Puerto Vallarta was a totally different experience. The resort was terrible and falling apart (literally the elevator, roof, lights, and other items were broken while we were there).
Hyatt expanded its presence with the AMR Collection in 2021 and introduced the Inclusive Collection in May 2022. With yesterday’s announcement it also rebranded all of the AMR Collection to the Inclusive Collection.
Most of Hyatt’s all-inclusive expansion has taken place in the Americas/Caribbean, but now Hyatt is making a play for tourists in Europe.
The Inclusive Collection will offer one of the largest portfolios of all-inclusive resorts in the world including many new resorts in Spain.
New resorts include:
- Alua Leo (Majorca, Spain)
- Alua Helios Bay (Obzor, Bulgaria)
- AluaSun Helios Beach (Obzor, Bulgaria)
- Dreams Sunny Beach Resort & Spa (Sunny Beach, Bulgaria)
- Secrets Sunny Beach Resort & Spa (Sunny Beach, Bulgaria)
- AluaSoul Menorca (Menorca, Spain)
- Alua Illa de Menorca (Menorca, Spain)
- AluaSun Far Menorca (Menorca, Spain)
- AluaSun Mediterráneo (Menorca, Spain)
- Alua Calas de Mallorca Resort (Mallorca, Spain)
- AluaSun Cala Antena (Majorca, Spain)
- Alua Boccaccio (Mallorca, Spain)
- AluaSun Continental Park Hotel & Apartments (Mallorca, Spain)
- AluaSoul Carolina (Majorca, Spain)
- Alua Suites Las Rocas (Majorca, Spain)
- Alua Gran Camp de Mar (Mallorca, Spain)
- AluaSun Doblemar (Murcia, Spain)
- Alua Golf Trinidad (Almeria, Spain)
- AluaSun Marbella Park (Marbella, Spain)
- AluaSoul Costa Málaga (Malaga, Spain)
- AluaSun Lago Rojo (Malaga, Spain)
- AluaSun Costa Park (Malaga, Spain)
- AluaSun Lago Park (Menorca, Spain)
- Alua Tenerife (Tenerife, Spain)
- AluaSoul Orotava Valley (Tenerife, Spain)
- Alua Atlántico Golf Resort (Tenerife, Spain)
- Secrets Mallorca Villamil Resort & Spa (Mallorca, Spain)
- Secrets Lanzarote Resort & Spa (Las Palmas, Spain)
- Dreams Lanzarote Playa Dorada Resort & Spa (Las Palmas, Spain)
While I don’t see myself staying at any of these properties, it’s always great to have new places to earn and redeem points.
Anthony’s Take: All-inclusive resorts are generally not my scene. You stay in a bubble and are surrounded by tourists. While this is not for me, I am happy to see Hyatt continuing expansion.
User Generated Content Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat encourages constructive discussions, comments, and questions. Responses are not provided by or commissioned by any bank advertisers. These responses have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the responsibility of the bank advertiser to respond to comments.