Advertiser Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat earns an affiliate commission for anyone approved through the links below. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. We work to provide the best publicly available offers to our readers. We frequently update them, but this site does not include all available offers.
United is offering a redemption special for Economy flights to Japan. For 25,000 MileagePlus miles each way, you can fly to Tokyo Haneda Airport (HND), Osaka International Airport (KIX), or Tokyo Narita International Airport (NRT) on any of United’s flights (where space is available). This provides a way to get to Japan for as low as 50,000 miles roundtrip, which is a great value as these normally at least 70,000 miles if not substantially more without Saver award space.
Terms & Conditions:
- 25,000 miles one-way applies for new award bookings and not to award tickets already booked.
- Award Tickets: Tickets must be purchased between March 24th, and April 7th. Roundtrip purchase is not required.
- Award Travel Period: Travel beginning on or after March 24th and travel complete by May 18th.
- Award Blackout dates: None
- Award Validity: Awards shown are valid for travel Sunday through Saturday. Valid for travel between mainland USA and Japan (Tokyo Haneda (HND), Osaka (KIX), and Tokyo Narita (NRT)). Awards are valid in the Economy (Coach) cabin on United/United Express carriers. Some flights may be operated by the following airlines, doing business as United Express: Air Wisconsin, CommuteAir, GoJetAirlines, Mesa Airlines, Republic Airways, or SkyWest Airlines; or may be operated pursuant to a codeshare agreement, such as Silver Airways.
- Miscellaneous: Fares, fees, rules and offers are subject to change without notice. Seats are capacity-controlled and may not be available on all flights or days. Fares are nonrefundable except during the first 24 hours after purchase. Other restrictions may apply.
- Miles, awards and benefits are subject to the rules of the United MileagePlus program. For details, see united.com.
Anthony’s Take: While it would be nice to see a Polaris sale, this is a great value. If you were looking to go to Japan this spring/summer or want to now, I’d jump on this one.
User Generated Content Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat encourages constructive discussions, comments, and questions. Responses are not provided by or commissioned by any bank advertisers. These responses have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the responsibility of the bank advertiser to respond to comments.