Advertiser Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat earns an affiliate commission for anyone approved through the links below. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. We work to provide the best publicly available offers to our readers. We frequently update them, but this site does not include all available offers.
The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort is one of my favorite resorts in the US. I’ve stayed there at least a dozen times (if not closer to 20). It offers a beautiful beach, huge pools, a great breakfast at Atlantikos, and spacious rooms and suites. Stays at the hotel often are well over $1,000 per night. United currently has a MileagePlus Exclusive auction that includes airfare and a stay at the St. Regis (plus a bunch of other great additions). Here are the details of this package for two:
- Two roundtrip domestic United Economy® flights to Miami, Florida
- Three nights of hotel accommodations for two people at The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort
- Four days of breakfast and lunch for two people at The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort
- Two 60-minute facials or massages at The St. Regis Bal Harbour Spa
- A four week virtual wellness series – designed for energized travel delivered by Nora Tobin, a wellness ambassador for United MileagePlus and partner to The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort
- A gift box with Nora’s Naturals wellness items
In my opinion, these packages (there are three up for auction) are worth over $7,000 each (easily). Bidding as of the time of writing this article is at 81,000 MileagePlus miles. Dates need to be mutually agreed upon and the following dates are blacked out: 2/17/23 – 2/20/23; 3/10/23 – 3/20/23; 3/31/23 – 4/10/23; 5/26/23 – 5/29/23; 6/30/23 – 7/4/23; 9/1/23 – 9/4/23; 11/10/23 – 11/13/23; 11/23/23 – 11/26/23; 12/15/23 – 12/31/23. This must be redeemed by December 15th.
Anthony’s Take: If you have the MileagePlus miles, these packages could represent a great value and a lovely vacation near Miami. I have a feeling that bidding will go much higher as this is quite a valuable offer.
User Generated Content Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat encourages constructive discussions, comments, and questions. Responses are not provided by or commissioned by any bank advertisers. These responses have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the responsibility of the bank advertiser to respond to comments.