Advertiser Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat earns an affiliate commission for anyone approved through the links below. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. We work to provide the best publicly available offers to our readers. We frequently update them, but this site does not include all available offers.
FlyerTalk users always amaze me with how they sniff out promotions and deals before brands even announce them. One reported this morning about Hyatt’s next global promotion. Here are the details:
- Registration is required (it opens on February 21st and runs through April 30th)
- Stays must be between March 20th and May 26th
- The first stay does not count
- Earn 3,000 bonus World of Hyatt points after every eligible two-night stay
- A maximum of 45,000 bonus points can be earned
- This will include all Hyatt brands and partnerships like MGM and SLH
- If you hold a World of Hyatt credit card, you can earn an additional 500 miles after every two nights stayed in these cities: Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Hong Kong, London, New York, Paris, Tokyo, and Washington
The link to register isn’t live yet, but should be on 2/21.
Anthony’s Take: This promo has not been officially announced, but it looks like registration will open on Tuesday. It’s a solid promo with a good way to earn up to 45,000 bonus points. Since I’m making Hyatt my primary choice in 2023, I’ll definitely be taking advantage of this one.
User Generated Content Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat encourages constructive discussions, comments, and questions. Responses are not provided by or commissioned by any bank advertisers. These responses have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the responsibility of the bank advertiser to respond to comments.