Advertiser Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat earns an affiliate commission for anyone approved through the links below. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. We work to provide the best publicly available offers to our readers. We frequently update them, but this site does not include all available offers.
Caesars Rewards offers Diamond members a $100 Celebration Dinner each year. This dining credit is offered to members of the Caesars Rewards program who have achieved Diamond status whether through gambling, as a status match, or as a benefit of the Founders Card.
The choices for the dinner are pretty great in Las Vegas. I’ve used the credit in the past at GIADA and more recently to cover part of my meal at Vanderpump à Paris (full review here). Other choices include:
- Amalfi by Bobby Flay
- Bacchanal Buffet
- Beijing Noodle No. 9
- Brioche By Guy Savoy
- Forum Food Hall
- Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen
- Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill
- Mr. CHOW (Do not use it here. One of the worst meals I have ever had)
- Montecristo Cigar Bar (Not valid for retail purchases)
- Nobu Restaurant and Lounge
- Old Homestead Steakhouse
- Pronto by Giada
- Restaurant Guy Savoy
- Vanderpump Cocktail Garden
Now, Frequent Miler reports that a $50 Uber Eats credit is a new option in lieu of the $100 Celebration Dinner. Unlike the dinner credit, which you get for holding the status, the $50 Uber Eats option requires members to earn at least 100 Tier Credits first through the Caesars Sportsbook & Casino App.
Terms & Conditions:
- Benefit will begin 12:00AM local time on Wednesday, February 1, 2023, and end at 11:59PM local time on Wednesday, January 31, 2024.
- Caesars Rewards members with Diamond or Seven Star Tier Status with at least 100 Tier Credits earned on the Caesars Sportsbook & Casino App during the Offer Period are eligible for the Benefit. If a qualifying Caesars Rewards member cumulatively earns the qualifying Tier Credits during the calendar year, they will have the option to choose a digital gift card for Uber Eats.
- The value of the digital gift card is based on the Tier Status of the Participant ($50.00 for Diamond and $250.00 for Seven Stars) and will be in Uber Cash for use on orders with Uber Eats or rides with Uber (“Benefit”).
A Participant will receive only one (1) Offer based on their eligibility during the Benefit Period.
- There are no order restrictions once a Participant is granted their digital gift card, however, the maximum credit for this Offer is $50.00 for Diamond members and $250.00 for Seven Stars members. Any amount beyond either $50.00 or $250.00 for the respective Tier members, will not be granted by Caesars nor Uber Eats, including fees, gratuity/tip, and/or tax.
- Participant is responsible for any and all additional charges/balance.
- Participants who met the Benefit requirements and opted in to receive the Uber Eats benefit will have their Uber Eats digital gift card code emailed to their Caesars Sportsbook registered email address within eight days after Caesars Rewards processes the request and verifies the Participant’s eligibility.
Anthony’s Take: If you’re going to Las Vegas and hold Diamond status, go for the Celebration Dinner. $100 will be easily spent at most of the choices and there are a lot to choose from. I would only take the $50 Uber Eats if it was the end of the year and I could not dine anywhere in Las Vegas (and I had earned 100 Tier Credits with the Caesars Sportsbook & Casino App).
User Generated Content Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat encourages constructive discussions, comments, and questions. Responses are not provided by or commissioned by any bank advertisers. These responses have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the responsibility of the bank advertiser to respond to comments.