Advertiser Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat earns an affiliate commission for anyone approved through the links below. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. We work to provide the best publicly available offers to our readers. We frequently update them, but this site does not include all available offers.
Last week, I set out to visit all nine Delta hubs in less than 48 hours. This would help me to renew my Platinum Medallion® status for 2023 and would be a lot of fun (and a little tiring). The good news is that I made it and the majority of my flights arrived early.
Recap of Each Leg:
- The Dash for Platinum: Positioning Flight – TPA to MSP
- The Dash for Platinum: First Leg – MSP to SLC
- The Dash for Platinum: Second Leg – SLC to SEA
- The Dash for Platinum: Third Leg – SEA to LAX
- The Dash for Platinum: Fourth Leg – LAX to BOS
- The Dash for Platinum: Fifth Leg – BOS to LGA
- The Dash for Platinum: Sixth Leg – LGA to JFK to DTW
- The Dash for Platinum: Seventh Leg – DTW to ATL
- The Dash for Platinum: Positioning Home Leg – ATL to TPA
The Dash for Platinum Stats:
- Shortest Flight: 185 miles (BOS to LGA)
- Longest Flight: 2,611 miles (LAX to BOS)
- Number of SkyClubs® Visited: 8
- Number of Flights: 9
- Number of Meals Served On-Board: 4
- Flights with Free Wi-Fi: 3
- Flights with Inoperable Wi-Fi: 1
- Total Time to Hit All 9 Hubs: 40 Hours, 16 Minutes from the first flights takeoff to the last flight’s landing
- MQMs Earned: 12,987
Anthony’s Take: I’m happy that I took this trip and renewed my Platinum Medallion®. I plan to fly Delta a lot more in 2023 and look forward to possibly making Diamond Medallion®. Having been a primarily United flyer for many years, it was refreshing to see the good service, tasty food, nice lounges, and overall more upscale product that Delta offers.
User Generated Content Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat encourages constructive discussions, comments, and questions. Responses are not provided by or commissioned by any bank advertisers. These responses have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the responsibility of the bank advertiser to respond to comments.