Advertiser Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat earns an affiliate commission for anyone approved through the links below. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. We work to provide the best publicly available offers to our readers. We frequently update them, but this site does not include all available offers.
Aegean Airlines is having a flash sale for all international flights to and from Greece. This could be a good opportunity to see some Christmas markets or visit Greece in the off season.
I’ve flown Aegean many times and always enjoyed the service. This sale is valid on Economy Class tickets only and prices are already reflected when searching fares here. Travel must be booked November 5th for trips between November 15th and January 15th.
Terms & Conditions:
- The offer is valid for all direct and connecting flights from/to all international destinations to/from Greece one way or roundtrips.
- The offer is valid for bookings between 02/11/2023 – 05/11/2023 and travel from 15/11/2023 until 15/01/2024 for flights operated by AEGEAN and Olympic Air.
- All codeshare flights are excluded.
- A 50% discount is only applied to booking classes P, U, T.
- A 30% discount is only applied to booking classes S, K, L, V.
- A 15% discount is only applied to booking classes Q, H, M.
- A 10% discount is only applied to booking classes B and Y.
- The discount is applied on all fares and fuel surcharges.
- Fares and fuel surcharges shown on the reservation system are already reduced by 10%, 15%, 30% and 50% accordingly.
- In case of ticket cancellation refund policy is applied depending on fare category.
- Ticket changes are permitted – relevant charges depend on fare category.
- The offer is valid for Economy Class fares.
- The promo ends on 05/11/2023 at 23:59 Greek time.
Anthony’s Take: If you’re planning on traveling to Europe over the next few months, this is a good opportunity to book some discount airfare within the continent. Europe’s Christmas markets are magical and I highly recommend those in Germany, France, Switzerland, Italy, and Hungary.
User Generated Content Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat encourages constructive discussions, comments, and questions. Responses are not provided by or commissioned by any bank advertisers. These responses have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the responsibility of the bank advertiser to respond to comments.