Advertiser Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat earns an affiliate commission for anyone approved through the links below. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. We work to provide the best publicly available offers to our readers. We frequently update them, but this site does not include all available offers.
RESERVE powered by CLEAR is a free service that allows passengers to book a dedicated time slot in airport security lines at select airports in the US, Canada, and Europe. It added London Heathrow Airport (LHR) yesterday and is powering the pilot for a program known as Heathrow Timeslot.
The three-month pilot will offer thousands of passengers that pass through the airport’s Terminal 3 time savings going through security by offering dedicated timeslots that can be prescheduled for their travel party. London Heathrow Airport (LHR) is the largest in the United Kingdom and the second busiest airport in the world when measuring international passenger traffic. With this program, it joins 19 other airports across the US, Canada, and Europe that offer this free appointment-based system. Passengers can book as early as three days before a flight here.
RESERVE powered by CLEAR is available at select terminals in the following 19 airports:
- Schiphol Amsterdam Airport (AMS)
- Berlin Brandenburg Airport (BER)
- Calgary International Airport (YYC)
- Denver International Airport (DEN)
- Edmonton International Airport (YEG)
- Frankfurt am Main Airport (FRA)
- Halifax Stanfield International Airport (YHZ)
- Hannover Airport (HAJ)
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport (MSP)
- Montréal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (YUL)
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
- New York John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- Orlando International Airport (MCO)
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX)
- Rome Leonardo da Vinci–Fiumicino Airport (FCO)
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
- Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ)
- Vancouver International Airport (YVR)
Surveyed travelers reported they saved around 30 minutes each visit using RESERVE. This is not CLEAR Plus. If you want to use the CLEAR Lane, you need to be a CLEAR Plus member.
I wrote about the process with step-by-step instructions here. It’s pretty simple and a great way to save time while traveling (especially if you don’t have TSA PreCheck or CLEAR Plus).
Anthony’s Take: I’m all for efficiency and love my CLEAR Plus membership. If this newer program gets people moving faster and keeps wait times down then it’s a win for everyone.
User Generated Content Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat encourages constructive discussions, comments, and questions. Responses are not provided by or commissioned by any bank advertisers. These responses have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the responsibility of the bank advertiser to respond to comments.