Advertiser Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat earns an affiliate commission for anyone approved through the links below. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. We work to provide the best publicly available offers to our readers. We frequently update them, but this site does not include all available offers.
Each quarter, United releases targeted offers to MileagePlus members to incent them to book and fly more with the airline. These usually require a certain number of flights booked in a particular cabin with a minimum cost per ticket. Sometimes these offers are meh and other times they offer great incremental value.
Every time I hear the promo is live again, I click here and check to see if my account has been targeted for Mile Play. And, almost every time I get the message above.
This time, I clicked and was given this offer: Book and take a trip in a premium seat four times to get 18,000 bonus award miles. I will definitely be able to take advantage of this offer.
When my husband tried, he got a much less appealing offer. His incentive: Book and take a trip two times to get 2,500 bonus award miles.
Some other offers include:
- Book and take a trip three times to get 24,000 bonus award miles.
- Book and take a trip four times to get 9,000 bonus award miles.
- Book and take a trip four times to get 5,000 bonus award miles.
- Book and take a trip in a premium seat two times to get 5,000 bonus award miles.
- Book and take a trip three times to get 7,000 bonus award miles (minimum $100 each).
- Book and take a trip one time to get 2,500 bonus award miles (minimum $225).
- Book and take a trip four times to get 6,100 bonus award miles (minimum $300 each).
MilePlay Terms & Conditions:
- Only original offer recipients can register for and participate in this promotion.
- Member must register for this promotion on or prior to September 20, 2023. Only transactions initiated after registration and completed on or prior to September 20, 2023 will qualify toward satisfaction of the offer requirements.
- Registrant must complete all activity specified in the offer to receive bonus award miles. Partial bonuses for completing only certain activity will not be awarded. Bonus award miles may only be earned once.
Anthony’s Take: Even though I have been frustrated with United and shifted most of my flying to Delta Air Lines, I will make it a point to take advantage of this offer and earn the bonus miles. Did you get an offer? What was it?
User Generated Content Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat encourages constructive discussions, comments, and questions. Responses are not provided by or commissioned by any bank advertisers. These responses have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the responsibility of the bank advertiser to respond to comments.