Advertiser Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat earns an affiliate commission for anyone approved through the links below. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. We work to provide the best publicly available offers to our readers. We frequently update them, but this site does not include all available offers.
JetBlue Airways is refreshing its paint schemes with an all-blue fuselage, green accented winglets, and a new tail design going into service tomorrow on one of its Airbus A321 aircraft.
Bluer skies ahead! ✈️ Our iconic liveries are getting a fresh bold look just like the moves we've been making as a travel company. Get a sneak-peek at our first-ever Mint pattern (coming soon to all Mint planes). Read more here: https://t.co/bXhsEpknDk pic.twitter.com/ZYn85ByRWZ
— JetBlue (@JetBlue) June 14, 2023
The new livery is based on JetBlue’s current one, but with the blue amped up. Here’s how JetBlue describes it:
- The blue fuselage goes all-in on the company’s namesake color.
- Iconic tailfin patterns are now extended to embrace the body and belly of the aircraft.
- A larger JetBlue logo represents the bold impact these aircraft have in the industry.
- Colorful winglets add an extra pop of fun with a refreshed palette of accent colors.
- The aircraft’s pattern and the JetBlue logo make it instantly recognizable to plane-spotters.
The livery redesign is JetBlue’s first-ever complete refresh of its planes.
Anthony’s Take: I like the bold, new paint job. I guess we’ll see this on a lot more aircraft if all goes through with the Spirit Airlines acquisition.
User Generated Content Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat encourages constructive discussions, comments, and questions. Responses are not provided by or commissioned by any bank advertisers. These responses have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the responsibility of the bank advertiser to respond to comments.