Advertiser Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat earns an affiliate commission for anyone approved through the links below. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. We work to provide the best publicly available offers to our readers. We frequently update them, but this site does not include all available offers.
Hilton Honors is offering members who did not qualify for Diamond last year the ability to extend their top-tier status through March 2025. This status is quite easy to get (just from holding certain credit cards), but the status extension has some stringent requirements.
Eligible members will be able to maintain Diamond status (Hilton’s top tier) through March 2025 if they meet the following criteria:
- Held Diamond status for the three years (earned from staying in Hilton hotels and not through a credit card). These years do not have to be consecutive
- 250 lifetime nights or 500,000 lifetime Base points earned
- Diamond status expires on March 31st
Terms & Conditions:
- A Diamond Status Extension will be awarded to select Hilton Honors members, who are current Diamond members and have earned Diamond Status for at least 3 years (consecutive or non-consecutive) and who have completed stays totaling at least 250 paid and reward nights OR who are current Diamond members and have earned Diamond Status for at least 3 years (consecutive or non-consecutive) and who have earned at least 500,000 Base Points over life of membership, pursuant to the standard Hilton Honors Terms & Conditions.
- To be eligible, a Hilton Honors member must meet the stated criteria and currently be a Diamond Member.
- Points earned via bonuses, promotions and/or co-branded credit cards do not count towards meeting the Diamond Status Extension criteria.
- Qualifying Hilton Honors Members may enact this benefit once throughout the lifetime of their membership.
- The year during which a Hilton Honors member used a status match to achieve Diamond Status will not count as one of the three years of Diamond status required to meet the criteria.
- If a Member elects to use this offer, their Diamond status will extend for an additional year beyond when it would have otherwise expired.
- Once a Member elects to use this one-time offer and the extension is applied to their account, this action is considered final and is not reversible.
- At the end of the extension time period, Hilton Honors members will need to complete the requirements to maintain Diamond status pursuant to the standard Hilton Honors Terms & Conditions.
- If Diamond requirements are not met, Hilton Honors members will be placed in the appropriate tier pursuant to the standard Hilton Honors Terms & Conditions.
- Once earned, standard Hilton Honors Terms & Conditions apply.
- A Diamond Status Extension is granted at the discretion of Hilton Honors Worldwide, LLC and may be ended, or amended with or without notice or compensation, at Hilton Honors’ sole discretion.
Anthony’s Take: This is a generous offer on the part of Hilton. It’s meant to help those who actually stay at Hilton properties versus those that hold status through a credit card, which is more than fair.
(Image Credits: Hilton.)
(H/T: Frequent Miler.)
User Generated Content Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat encourages constructive discussions, comments, and questions. Responses are not provided by or commissioned by any bank advertisers. These responses have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the responsibility of the bank advertiser to respond to comments.