Advertiser Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat earns an affiliate commission for anyone approved through the links below. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. We work to provide the best publicly available offers to our readers. We frequently update them, but this site does not include all available offers.
Chase opened its second US airport lounge today at LaGuardia Airport (LGA). I’ve visited the Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) several times and love the design and food there (more here). With the Chase Sapphire Lounge by The Club now open, those traveling through New York will have the opportunity to enjoy this welcome addition to LaGuardia. I can’t wait to check this one out.
This is is Chase’s largest lounge yet with 21,800 square feet of space for travelers to enjoy (spread over two levels). It’s open daily from 4:30 AM to 9:30 PM in Terminal B, which is the home of the Centurion Lounge by American Express (its next door neighbor), a United Club, and an Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge. American, Air Canada, JetBlue, Southwest, and United Airlines are all housed in Terminal B.
- Fresh and seasonal menus, including select chef-created items from NYC restaurant, Joseph Leonard. I’ve eaten at this restaurant many times and the food is amazing. Excited to see what is served in the lounge.
- Craft cocktails by Apotheke and curated wine list from Parcelle
- Self-serve and barista-made beverages from NYC-based Joe Coffee and a selection of teas
- A wellness area featuring facial treatments from Face Haus, meditations from Devi Brown, and private rest pods
- A nursing room and a family room
- High-speed Wi-Fi
- Artwork curated by the JPMorgan Chase Art Collection
Access is granted to those with a Priority Pass membership gained through carrying the Chase Sapphire Reserve® (cardholders can also bring two guests). If you hold the Chase Sapphire Reserve®, JP Morgan Reserve, or Ritz-Carlton card, you can enter an unlimited number of times, but if you have a Priority Pass membership from holding any other card, you’re limited to one visit per year (subsequent visits will be charged $75 each). Guest passes cost $100 for travelers that are not part of any Priority Pass program.
Chase is offering guests that want more privacy (and can afford the privilege) the opportunity to reserve one of three private suites. These can be reserved up to 72 hours prior to flight departure and cost between $2,200 to $3,000 for a three-hour window.
These exclusive suites offer:
- A dedicated host
- Signature caviar service on arrival
- Exclusive menus from Jeffrey’s Grocery
- A special selection of wine from Parcelle
- An in-suite TV
- Private bathrooms with spa showers
Anthony’s Take: This lounge looks amazing and it is a welcome addition to LaGuardia Airport (LGA). I am excited to stop by and fully review it in the near future.
(Image Credits: Chase.)
User Generated Content Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat encourages constructive discussions, comments, and questions. Responses are not provided by or commissioned by any bank advertisers. These responses have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the responsibility of the bank advertiser to respond to comments.