Advertiser Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat earns an affiliate commission for anyone approved through the links below. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. We work to provide the best publicly available offers to our readers. We frequently update them, but this site does not include all available offers.
Uber One is Uber’s subscription service that offers a host of benefits across Uber and Uber Eats. It normally costs $9.99 per month, but with Uber’s Black Friday deal you can secure an annual membership for 60% off (normally it’s $99.99 when purchased annually).
I have been an Uber One member this year and have saved $998.71 to date. I love that I get $0 delivery fees with Uber Eats, 10% off eligible orders, and 6% Uber Cash. While I liked Uber’s old program a bit more, I have found ways to make this one work and profitable on the annual fee I pay (especially with the discounted rate, which I renewed yesterday).
Terms & Conditions:
- After the discounted rate period ($4/month for 1 full year), your annual membership will auto-renew at the standard price of $99.99 per year.
- To avoid charges: 1) if you are more than 48 hours before your billing day, cancel in the Uber One section of the app by selecting Manage Membership, then End membership, and then confirming you wish to cancel your membership; or 2) if you are within 48 hours of your billing day, contact Support to cancel.
- Subject to your rights under consumer laws, your recurring payment will not be refundable. See app for availability, fees, terms, and conditions.
- Benefits available only for eligible stores and rides marked with the Uber One icon.
- Other fees & taxes apply, but do not count towards order minimums or rides benefits.
- Participating restaurants and non-grocery stores: $15 minimum order to receive $0 Delivery Fee and up to 10% off.
- Participating grocery stores: $35 minimum order to receive $0 Delivery Fee and 5% off.
- Membership savings applied as a reduction to service fees.
- Subject to change.
Anthony’s Take: Uber One has paid me back around 10x what I paid for my annual subscription. If you’re considering it, you can’t beat the current 60% off pricing.
(Image Credits: Uber.)
User Generated Content Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat encourages constructive discussions, comments, and questions. Responses are not provided by or commissioned by any bank advertisers. These responses have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the responsibility of the bank advertiser to respond to comments.