Advertiser Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat earns an affiliate commission for anyone approved through the links below. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. We work to provide the best publicly available offers to our readers. We frequently update them, but this site does not include all available offers.
I’ve been reading about this promotion for some time and it’s finally live. For the next 72 hours, book a stay (of four or more nights) through Homes & Villas by Marriott Bonvoy and you’ll receive 40,000 bonus points.
If you’re not familiar with Homes & Villas by Marriott Bonvoy, it’s akin to Airbnb or VRBO. It offers over 100,000 vacation homes for rent in over 240 leisure destinations globally. Each property is vetted by Marriott to ensure it meets its high standards of quality, cleanliness, and design. Guests can enjoy all the comforts of a private home with the added benefits of Marriott Bonvoy’s 24/7 support, contactless check-in, and the ability to earn and redeem points.
Being able to earn points on a vacation rental is huge for me and one of the things that always turned me off from competitors. With this amazing offer, it’s pretty tempting.
To make it even sweeter, check your Amex Offers as their is one currently for $200 off of a $1,000 purchase with Homes & Villas by Marriott Bonvoy.
Terms & Conditions:
- A “stay” is defined as four (4) or more consecutive nights spent at the same property.
- Registration is not required for this promotion.
- Promo is limited to homes listed in USD, EUR and GBP only.
- Marriott Bonvoy Members earn 40,000 bonus points per eligible paid stay at a participating home rental booked between May 1, 2023 (12:01 AM EST) – May 3, 2023 (11:59 PM EST) through the Homes & Villas by Marriott Bonvoy website (“HVMB Platform”). Stays of four (4) or more consecutive nights must be completed during the promotion earning period, beginning May 1, 2023, up to and including nights stayed on or before September 9, 2023.
- Members earn five (5) base Points for each U.S. dollar, or the currency equivalent, on all Qualifying Charges incurred and paid for by the Member through the HVMB Platform.
- Promotion bonus Points are in addition to the base Points and any Elite bonus Points earned per stay within the promotion earning period.
- Charges that do not qualify for Points include, but are not limited to, taxes, booking fees, cleaning fees, security deposits, and extra add-on services purchased and/or applied to home rentals booked through the HVMB Platform.
- Home rentals booked through third-party online retailers are ineligible to earn for this promotion.
- Marriott Participating Brand Residences may be featured on the HVMB Platform: however, they do not participate in the Marriott Bonvoy loyalty program and do not participate in this promotion.
- Award redemption stays where Points are redeemed for a portion of, or the entire stay are not eligible for the promotion.
- Provided that the correct Marriott Bonvoy Membership Account Number is added as part of the booking process, Points will automatically appear in the Member’s Account three (3) to six (6) weeks (21–42 days) following the completion of their stay.
- Members electing to earn miles are not eligible for this promotion.
- All Marriott Bonvoy Program Rules apply. See https://www.marriott.com/loyalty/terms/default.mi for more information.
Anthony’s Take: I have yet to try Homes & Villas by Marriott Bonvoy, but this promo coupled with the Amex Offer is making me look for how I can best try it out. 40,000 points is a nice bonus. If interested, book by May 3rd.
User Generated Content Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat encourages constructive discussions, comments, and questions. Responses are not provided by or commissioned by any bank advertisers. These responses have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the responsibility of the bank advertiser to respond to comments.