Advertiser Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat earns an affiliate commission for anyone approved through the links below. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. We work to provide the best publicly available offers to our readers. We frequently update them, but this site does not include all available offers.
United Airlines has a flash sale for awards between the US mainland and Hawaii. If you book today, you’ll save over 40% off normal redemption costs.
One-way prices for Saver Economy award flights from U.S. to Hawaii today only:
• 12,000 miles (plus taxes and fees starting at $5.60) for Premier® members who are also United Chase Cardmembers
• 15,000 miles (plus taxes and fees starting at $5.60) for Premier® members or United Chase Cardmembers
The Fine Print:
- Savings discount does not apply to taxes and government imposed fees
- Travel between January 18, 2023 – March 5, 2023
- Tickets must be purchased on January 4, 2023. Roundtrip purchase is not required
- Blackout dates: None
- Award Validity: Awards shown are valid for travel Sunday through Saturday. Awards are valid in the Economy (Coach) cabin on United/United Express carriers. Some flights may be operated by the following airlines, doing business as United Express: Air Wisconsin, CommuteAir, GoJetAirlines, Mesa Airlines, Republic Airways, or SkyWest Airlines; or may be operated pursuant to a codeshare agreement, such as Silver Airways
Anthony’s Take: Flights to Hawaii for 12,000 miles is a heck of a deal. I wish that they were also discounting First Class seats, but those are rarely included. If you’re looking to travel to Hawaii in the next few weeks, book now as I’m sure Saver Aware space will fill up quickly.
Anthony’s Credit Card Pick: The United℠ Explorer Card is the best card for regular United flyers and one of the two United cards I hold. The annual fee is waived the first year, then it’s $95. With it, you get 2 miles per $1 spent on United Airlines, restaurants, and hotels (booked directly through the hotel); 1 mile per $1 spent on all other qualifying purchases. Other benefits include: upgrades on award tickets for Premier® members (a benefit not offered to anyone else other than GS members), a free checked bag on every flight, a 25% statement credit on purchases made onboard (think Wi-Fi or snacks), two United Club℠ passes (annually) and priority boarding with Group 2. Learn more.
User Generated Content Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat encourages constructive discussions, comments, and questions. Responses are not provided by or commissioned by any bank advertisers. These responses have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the responsibility of the bank advertiser to respond to comments.