Advertiser Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat earns an affiliate commission for anyone approved through the links below. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. We work to provide the best publicly available offers to our readers. We frequently update them, but this site does not include all available offers.
If you’re not familiar with Homes & Villas by Marriott Bonvoy, it’s akin to Airbnb or VRBO. It offers over 130,000 vacation homes for rent in over 240 leisure destinations globally. Each property is vetted by Marriott to ensure it meets its high standards of quality, cleanliness, and design. Guests can enjoy all the comforts of a private home with the added benefits of Marriott Bonvoy’s 24/7 support, contactless check-in, and the ability to earn and redeem points. Now, select elite members can earn double elite night credit for the rest of the year on certain bookings.
Marriott Bonvoy® is running a targeted promotion for its Titanium and Ambassador Elite members. With the promo, members can get 10% off as well as double elite night credits (for stays of two nights or more and $1,000 minimum spend).
Terms & Conditions:
- Exclusive Offer for Titanium & Ambassador Members
- Stays must be booked between October 22nd and December 24th for stays through December 31st
- A “stay” is defined as two (2) or more consecutive nights spent at the same property, regardless of check-in and check-out activity.
- Registration is not required for this promotion.
- Marriott Bonvoy Titanium and Ambassador Elite Members earn Double Elite Night Credits per eligible paid stay at a participating home rental booked between October 22, 2023 (12:01 AM EDT) – December 24, 2023 (11:59 PM EDT) through the Homes & Villas by Marriott Bonvoy website (“HVMB Platform”).
- Bonus Elite Night Credits will be posted to Member’s Account six (6) – eight (8) weeks following the completion of the stay.
- A minimum spend for the stay is $1,000 USD (or foreign currency equivalent)
- Stays of two (2) or more consecutive nights must be completed during the promotion earning period, beginning October 22, 2023, up to and including nights stayed on or before December 31, 2023.
- Changes to method of payment and any date modifications cannot be processed after the booking is completed. A full cancellation is required. Please review the cancellation policy of your selected home closely prior to booking.
- Members earn five (5) base Points for each U.S. dollar, or the currency equivalent, on all Qualifying Charges incurred and paid for by the Member through the HVMB Platform.
- Charges that do not qualify for Points include, but are not limited to, taxes, booking fees, cleaning fees, security deposits, and extra add-on services purchased and/or applied to home rentals booked through the HVMB Platform.
- Home rentals booked through third-party online retailers are ineligible to earn for this promotion.
- Marriott Participating Brand Residences may be featured on the HVMB Platform: however, they do not participate in the Marriott Bonvoy loyalty program and do not participate in this promotion.
- Marriott branded hotels, branded residences, and Marriott Executive Apartments are not included/eligible for this promotion.
- Provided that the correct Marriott Bonvoy Membership Account Number is added as part of the booking process, Points will automatically appear in the Member’s Account three (3) to six (6) weeks (21–42 days) following the completion of their stay.
- Members electing to earn miles are not eligible for this promotion.
- No points are awarded for cancellation or no-show
Anthony’s Take: This could be a good promo if you’re planning on renting a vacation home anyway and need the elite night credits. It’s not worth booking this offer just for the nights as you’re paying a minimum of $250 per night and there are much cheaper mattress runs to be had in some markets.
(Image Credits: Marriott.)
User Generated Content Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat encourages constructive discussions, comments, and questions. Responses are not provided by or commissioned by any bank advertisers. These responses have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the responsibility of the bank advertiser to respond to comments.