Advertiser Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat earns an affiliate commission for anyone approved through the links below. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. We work to provide the best publicly available offers to our readers. We frequently update them, but this site does not include all available offers.
Silver Airways is a regional airline headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, FL. They fly to the Caribbean and to a handful of cities in the southeast. I’ve flown them to San Juan, Great Exuma, and St. Kitts. Flights are quick and the service is generally good. Airfare is reasonable and even more so with the sale they launched today that runs through March 25th (if you’re flying domestically).
- Take 60% off all domestic routes for travel on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
- Take 30% off all domestic routes for travel on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.
- Book by 3/25/23 at 11:59PM EST. Fly 4/1/23-5/25/23.
- Blackout dates apply.
- Discount applies to base fare only, not to taxes or fees.
- Discount is automatically applied at checkout.
- Silver-operated flights only.
- Only available on flySilver.com.
Silver Airways flies domestically to:
- Charleston International Airport (CHS)
- Columbia Metropolitan Airport (CAE)
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL)
- Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport (GSP)
- Huntsville International Airport (HSV)
- Jacksonville International Airport (JAX)
- Key West International Airport (EYW)
- Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (MSY)
- Orlando International Airport (MCO)
- Pensacola International Airport (PNS)
- Tallahassee International Airport (TLH)
- Tampa International Airport (TPA)
I tried several routes and dates and you can see the savings applied automatically. I’m not sure how the math equals 60% off, but the discounts are significant.
Anthony’s Take: Silver Airways is a great regional carrier and this sale makes their flights even more of a bargain. If you’re looking for travel in the southeast, check out this sale.
User Generated Content Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat encourages constructive discussions, comments, and questions. Responses are not provided by or commissioned by any bank advertisers. These responses have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the responsibility of the bank advertiser to respond to comments.