Advertiser Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat earns an affiliate commission for anyone approved through the links below. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. We work to provide the best publicly available offers to our readers. We frequently update them, but this site does not include all available offers.
Breeze Airways is offering a discount code for $50 off of roundtrip airfare when booked by August 17th.
If you’re not familiar, Breeze Airways is a low-cost airline that offers point-to-point flights to underserved markets across the United States using a fleet of modern Airbus A220 aircraft. I flew Breeze Airways to Las Vegas and enjoyed my flight, overall (you can read the full review here).
Airfare must be purchased on flybreeze.com for travel between September 5th and December 19th. Use promo code EZ50 for the discount.
Terms & Conditions:
- $50 flight discount applies only to new reservations for roundtrip flights with promo code EZ50.
- Supply is limited, and no advance purchase requirement applies.
- Promotion must be purchased at flybreeze.com from August 15, 2023, through August 17, 2023 (11:59 pm ET), for travel from September 5, 2023, through December 19, 2023.
- Promotion excludes travel from November 16, 2023, through November 28, 2023.
- Travel from both destinations must be flown on qualifying travel dates for discount to be applied in full.
- All fare rules will apply.
- Certain flights and/or days of travel may be unavailable.
- Fare prices, rules, routes, and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Other restrictions and blackout dates may apply.
Anthony’s Take: If you’re looking to book a trip and Breeze Airways’ routes work for you, then $50 savings is nice. If I had any travel to plan for the sale window I would take advantage of this offer.
User Generated Content Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat encourages constructive discussions, comments, and questions. Responses are not provided by or commissioned by any bank advertisers. These responses have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the responsibility of the bank advertiser to respond to comments.