Advertiser Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat earns an affiliate commission for anyone approved through the links below. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. We work to provide the best publicly available offers to our readers. We frequently update them, but this site does not include all available offers.
Hilton’s first 2024 promo is now open for registration. Points Plus offers 2,000 bonus points per stay, plus an additional 500 points for using digital keys.
Register now to earn 2,000 bonus points on every stay between January 1st and May 1st. If you opt to use a digital key, you can earn an additional 500 points per stay. Register here.
Registration takes two seconds and even if you don’t have stays planned it’s always a good idea to register for all promos.
Terms & Conditions:
- Offer valid for stays completed January 1–May 1, 2024 (“Promotion Period”) at any hotel or resort within the Hilton Portfolio. Hilton Honors™ members must first register at HiltonHonors.com/PointsPlus prior to completing a stay within the Promotion period.
- Registered Hilton Honors™ members checking in before January 1, 2024, will receive Bonus Points for their stay if the stay is completed on or after January 1, 2024, and prior to or on May 1, 2024.
- Registered Hilton Honors members will earn 2,000 Bonus Points per stay during the promotion period.
- Additionally, 500 Bonus Points per stay are awarded when using Digital Key during the stay.
- 500 Points are awarded to the Honors member making the reservation, at a maximum of once per stay for one room on the reservation only, regardless of how many times Digital Key is successfully used during the stay.
- The Digital Key must be successfully issued during the stay to be eligible.
- There is no limit to the total amount of Bonus Points that may be earned during the promotion period with this offer.
- For examples and further details, please see the FAQ page.
- This offer may be altered or terminated without notice. Bonus Points do not count toward elite tier qualification.
- Please allow six to eight weeks from the completion of your stay for Bonus Points to appear in your account.
- A ‘stay’ is defined as the total number of consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, whether or not a guest checks out and checks back in again.
- Offer is not valid for groups and cannot be combined with other select offers.
- In-Room Internet Access, Fitness Center/Health Club Access and Bottled Water benefits may not be complimentary at properties with a resort charge.
- Space-available upgrades only available at select brands.
- Elite status benefits are subject to availability and vary by brand.
- For more information, please visit HiltonHonors.com.
Anthony’s Take: While I stay primarily with Hyatt and Marriott, I did find myself at Hilton hotels several times this year. I registered so that I won’t forget. I might find myself at some Hilton properties between January and May.
(Image Credits: Hilton.)
User Generated Content Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat encourages constructive discussions, comments, and questions. Responses are not provided by or commissioned by any bank advertisers. These responses have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the responsibility of the bank advertiser to respond to comments.