Advertiser Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat earns an affiliate commission for anyone approved through the links below. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. We work to provide the best publicly available offers to our readers. We frequently update them, but this site does not include all available offers.
Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers. Enrollment may be required for select American Express benefits and offers. Visit americanexpress.com to learn more.
I’ve written many times about Amex Offers and how much money you can save by redeeming them. Amex offers are one of my favorite things about holding multiple American Express cards. I have saved thousands of dollars on clothing, dining, hotels, airfare, and more. These can be found on any American Express card simply by navigating to the offers section on the site or app.
Spend $2,000 or More, Get $300 Back
This is equivalent to a 15% rebate. Get a one-time $300 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible card to spend a minimum of $2,000 in one or more purchases online at virginatlantic.com by January 12th. Flight must originate in the US and purchase must be in USD.
Terms & Conditions:
- Enrollment limited.
- Must first add offer to Card and then use same Card to redeem.
- Only U.S.-issued American Express® Cards are eligible.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels.
- Your enrollment of an eligible American Express Card for this offer extends only to that Card.
- Offer valid only on purchases made directly at virginatlantic.com.
- Flights must originate in the U.S. and purchases must be in U.S. dollars to qualify.
- Offer is non-transferable.
- Valid only on purchases made in US dollars.
- Limit of 1 statement credit per Card Member.
- You may not receive the statement credit if we receive inaccurate information or are otherwise unable to identify your purchase as qualifying for the offer.
- For example, you may not receive the statement credit if (a) the merchant uses a third-party to sell their products or services; or (b) the merchant uses a third-party to process or submit your transaction to us (e.g., using mobile or wireless card readers); or (c) you choose to make a purchase using a third-party payment account or make a purchase using a mobile or digital wallet.
- Purchases may fall outside of the offer period in some cases due to a delay in merchants submitting transactions to us or if the purchase date differs from the date you made the transaction (for example, the purchase date for online orders may be the shipping date).
- Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 1/12/2024, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase.
- Note that American Express may not receive information about your qualifying purchase from merchant until all items/services from your qualifying purchase have been shipped/provided by merchant.
- Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase is returned/cancelled. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your purchase as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per American Express Card online account.
- The enrolled Card account must be active, not past due, canceled, or have a returned payment outstanding to receive the statement credit.
- Any benefit earned from this offer is in addition to the rewards (i.e. Membership Rewards or cash back) earned as part of your existing Card benefits, but your ability to earn spend-based rewards for the purchase will be based on the amount after any statement credit or other discount is applied.
- Amex Offers are available for varying and limited periods of time and are dynamic and personalized.
- If you navigate away from the Amex Offers page, you may see different offers when you return. For questions regarding your Card Account, please call the number on the back of your Card.
- By adding an offer to a Card, you agree that American Express may send you communications about the offer.
Anthony’s Take: This is free money if you’re booking with Virgin Atlantic. I book almost all of my airfare with The Platinum Card® from American Express (to earn 5x points on airfare up to $500,000 per year) and will look to use this offer for a 2024 trip to London as the carrier flies nonstop from Tampa.
User Generated Content Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat encourages constructive discussions, comments, and questions. Responses are not provided by or commissioned by any bank advertisers. These responses have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the responsibility of the bank advertiser to respond to comments.