Advertiser Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat earns an affiliate commission for anyone approved through the links below. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. We work to provide the best publicly available offers to our readers. We frequently update them, but this site does not include all available offers.
Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers. Enrollment may be required for select American Express benefits and offers. Visit americanexpress.com to learn more.
I’ve written many times about Amex Offers and how much money you can save by redeeming them. Amex offers are one of my favorite things about holding multiple American Express cards. I have saved thousands of dollars on clothing, dining, hotels, airfare, and more. These can be found on any American Express card simply by navigating to the offers section on the site or app.
Spend $200 or More, Get $40 Back
Get a one-time $40 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $200 in one or more purchases on room rate and room charges at participating Caesars Rewards Las Vegas Destinations properties from 8/15/2023 to 11/15/2023. Excludes Flights + Hotel packages. See terms.
Terms & Conditions:
- Must first add offer to Card and then use same Card to redeem.
- Only U.S.-issued American Express® Cards are eligible.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels.
- Your enrollment of an eligible American Express Card for this offer extends only to that Card.
- Offer valid only at Caesars Palace, NOBU Hotel at Caesars Palace, Caesars Suites, Horseshoe Las Vegas, The Cromwell, Flamingo Las Vegas, Harrah’s Las Vegas, LINQ Hotel & Casino + Experience, Paris Las Vegas, and Planet Hollywood Resort.
- Reservations must be made directly through Caesars Rewards (or properties listed above) by phone, at Caesars.com/Las-Vegas or individual property websites, or via the mobile app.
- Offer only valid in the US.
- Excludes Flights + Hotel packages.
- Excludes all Caesars Rewards hotels outside of Las Vegas.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
- Offer not valid for lodging stays that are paid for before the promotion start date or after the promotion end date.
- Offer is non-transferable.
- Valid only on purchases made in US dollars.
- Limit of 1 statement credit per Card Member.
- You may not receive the statement credit if we receive inaccurate information or are otherwise unable to identify your purchase as qualifying for the offer.
Anthony’s Take: If you’re going to be staying in Las Vegas in the next few months, this offer (mine popped up on The Platinum Card® from American Express ) offers $40 free essentially as it’s not hard to spend $200 at any of the Caesars properties.
Anthony’s Credit Card Pick: I love many of the benefits of the The Platinum Card® from American Express. I particularly like that it grants me access to many lounges. It has had a prominent place in my wallet for many years now. While it does have an annual fee of $695, it provides many travel benefits and will always be my go-to for lounge access (both Delta Sky Clubs® and Centurion Lounges) and booking airfare from the airlines to earn 5x points (up to $500,000 per calendar year). Learn more. Rates & Fees. Terms apply.
User Generated Content Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat encourages constructive discussions, comments, and questions. Responses are not provided by or commissioned by any bank advertisers. These responses have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the responsibility of the bank advertiser to respond to comments.