Advertiser Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat earns an affiliate commission for anyone approved through the links below. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. We work to provide the best publicly available offers to our readers. We frequently update them, but this site does not include all available offers.
Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers. Enrollment may be required for select American Express benefits and offers. Visit americanexpress.com to learn more.
I’ve written many times about Amex Offers and how much money you can save by (or how many bonus Membership Rewards® points you can earn) redeeming them. Amex offers are one of my favorite things about holding multiple American Express cards. I have saved thousands of dollars on clothing, dining, hotels, airfare, and more. These can be found on any American Express card simply by navigating to the offers section on the site or app.
Spend $1,000 or More, Get 25,000 Membership Rewards® Points
Get 25,000 additional Membership Rewards® points one-time by using your enrolled eligible card to spend a minimum of $1,000 in one or more purchases online at fly-ana.com by 2/200/2024. See terms.
Terms & Conditions:
- Enrollment limited.
- Must first add offer to Card and then use same Card to redeem.
- Only U.S.-issued American Express® Cards that are enrolled in the Membership Rewards® program at the time of purchase are eligible.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels.
- Your enrollment of an eligible American Express Card for this offer extends only to that Card. Your enrollment does not extend to any other Cards that may be linked to the same Membership Rewards program account (such as Additional Cards).
- Offer is non-transferable.
- QUALIFYING PURCHASES: Offer valid only on flights booked directly with ANA online at fly-ana.com US website or through the ANA mobile app.
- Flight must originate in US and be charged in USD to qualify.
- Not valid for purchases made through partner sites, agents, affiliates, and third parties.
- Excludes tickets purchased by phone or in-person at airport ticket offices, event organizer purchases, charters, car rentals, transport to/from the airport, Mozio eSIM service, and purchases made on-board flights.
- Valid only on purchases made in US dollars.
- You may not receive additional Membership Rewards points if we receive inaccurate information or are otherwise unable to identify your purchase as qualifying for the offer. For example, you may not receive the Membership Rewards points if (a) the merchant uses a third-party to sell their products or services; or (b) the merchant uses a third-party to process or submit your transaction to us (e.g., using mobile or wireless card readers); or (c) you choose to make a purchase using a third-party payment account or make a purchase using a mobile or digital wallet.
- Purchases may fall outside of the offer period in some cases due to a delay in merchants submitting transactions to us or if the purchase date differs from the date you made the transaction (for example, the purchase date for online orders may be the shipping date).
- Additional points will be credited to your Membership Rewards program account within 90 days after 2/20/2024, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase.
- Note that American Express may not receive information about your qualifying purchase until all items/services from your qualifying purchase have been shipped/provided by merchant. We may not credit additional Membership Rewards points to, or we may take away additional Membership Rewards points that have been credited to, your program account if the qualifying purchase is returned/canceled. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your purchase as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the additional Membership Rewards points.
- EARNING POINTS: Limit 1 enrolled Card per American Express Card online account.
- Limit of 25,000 additional Membership Rewards points per Card Member.
- The enrolled Card account must be active, not be past due, canceled or have a returned payment outstanding to receive the additional Membership Rewards points.
- Any additional points you receive through this offer are in addition to the points you would normally receive for purchases charged to your Card, but the number of additional points you receive will be based on the purchase price after any credit or other discount is applied.
- When we calculate the additional points benefit for Amex EveryDay® Card products, points awarded under this offer will not be included.
- Terms and conditions for the Membership Rewards program apply.
- Visit membershiprewards.com/terms for more information.
- Participating partners and available rewards are subject to change without notice. The value of Membership Rewards points varies according to how you choose to use them. To learn more, go to www.membershiprewards.com/pointsinfo.
- Amex Offers are available for varying and limited periods of time and are dynamic and personalized.
- If you navigate away from the Amex Offers page, you may see different offers when you return.
- By adding an offer to a Card, you agree that American Express may send you communications about the offer.
Anthony’s Take: This is a great bonus if you’re booking with ANA. I book almost all of my airfare with The Platinum Card® from American Express (to earn 5x points on airfare up to $500,000 per year).
(Featured Image Credit: ANA.)
User Generated Content Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat encourages constructive discussions, comments, and questions. Responses are not provided by or commissioned by any bank advertisers. These responses have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the responsibility of the bank advertiser to respond to comments.