Advertiser Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat earns an affiliate commission for anyone approved through the links below. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. We work to provide the best publicly available offers to our readers. We frequently update them, but this site does not include all available offers.
Hyatt’s opened Bonus Journeys promotion launched today (nights stayed, starting tonight count). World of Hyatt members can earn 3,000 bonus points for every three qualifying nights (up to 21 nights). Register here.
Bonus Journeys’ Basics:
- Registration is required (it runs through November 10th)
- Stays must be between October 6th and November 30th
- Earn 3,000 bonus World of Hyatt points after every three qualifying nights
- A maximum of 21,000 bonus points can be earned
- This will include all Hyatt brands and SLH
- If you hold a World of Hyatt credit card, you can earn an additional 1,000 points after every three nights stayed in these countries: United States, India, Greater China, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, France, Germany, and Spain
Terms & Conditions:
- You must be a member of World of Hyatt in good standing and register for the promotion between September 12 at 8:00 a.m. CT and November 10, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. CT to participate. To join World of Hyatt, visit hyatt.com/join, and to register for the promotion, visit hyatt.com/bonusjourneys. Only Eligible Nights completed after registration and between October 6 and November 30, 2023, (“Promotion Period”) will count towards this promotion. Qualifying nights must be on stays completed by May 31, 2024.
- 3,000 Bonus Points: Beginning after registration and during the Promotion Period, you will receive 3,000 Bonus Points for every 3 Eligible Nights at participating Hyatt hotels & resorts worldwide, Small Luxury Hotels of the World (“SLH”) properties, and Lindblad Expeditions. A maximum of 21,000 Bonus Points may be earned under this promotion. Promotion is not valid at hotels that do not participate in World of Hyatt at the time of your stay.
- World of Hyatt Consumer and Business Credit Cardmember 1,000 Bonus Points: Beginning after registration and during the Promotion Period, World of Hyatt Credit Cardmembers will receive 1,000 additional Bonus Points for every 3 Eligible Nights at participating Hyatt hotels in 13 countries only—United States, India, Greater China, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, France, Germany and Spain. Eligible Nights must be completed within the Promotion Period. For a list of hotels participating in the World of Hyatt Consumer and Business Credit Cardmember Bonus offer, please click here. A maximum of 7,000 Bonus Points may be earned under this World of Hyatt Consumer and Business Credit Cardmember Bonus offer. Bonus offer is only valid at hotels participating in the promotion at the start of the promotion. Chase is not responsible for the provision of, or failure to provide, the stated benefits and services. Bonus points will post directly to your World of Hyatt account and will not appear on your credit card statement.
- General Terms for Both Offers: All points awarded under this promotion and bonus offer are Bonus Points. For the purpose of this promotion and bonus offer, an “Eligible Night” is defined as any night where a member is paying an Eligible Rate or redeems a free night award. For the purposes of this promotion and bonus offer, consecutive nights at the same hotel constitute one stay (even if you check out and check back in). Only the room occupied by the member will count toward this promotion and bonus offer. You must provide your World of Hyatt membership number at the time of check in for each stay. Please allow two to three weeks after checkout for Bonus Points to be posted to your World of Hyatt account. Except as expressly stated, this promotion and bonus offer are not valid with other offers, promotions or discounts and is non-transferable. Hyatt reserves the right to alter or withdraw this promotion and bonus offer at any time for any reason without prior notice. This promotion and bonus offer are subject to the terms and conditions of the World of Hyatt program available at hyatt.com/terms. Hyatt®, World of Hyatt®, and related marks are trademarks of Hyatt Corporation or its affiliates. ©2023 Hyatt Corporation. All rights reserved.
Anthony’s Take: I like that Hyatt includes an additional incentive for credit card holders. If you haven’t already, register now to make sure you earn your bonus points this fall.
User Generated Content Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat encourages constructive discussions, comments, and questions. Responses are not provided by or commissioned by any bank advertisers. These responses have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the responsibility of the bank advertiser to respond to comments.