Advertiser Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat earns an affiliate commission for anyone approved through the links below. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. We work to provide the best publicly available offers to our readers. We frequently update them, but this site does not include all available offers.
It’s National Coffee Day. Delta Air Lines and Starbucks have paired with a nice bonus offer on purchased gift cards.
Purchase $300 or more of Delta Air Lines’ gift cards and receive two $10 Starbucks gift cards.
Terms & Conditions:
- While supplies last or until 9/29/23 11:59pm EST, purchase USD $300 or more in Delta Gift Cards by going to http://promo.giftcards.delta.com (the “Promotional website”) starting 9/25/23 and receive two $10 Starbucks eGift with your qualifying Delta Gift Card purchase.
- Eligible customers will earn two bonus $10 Starbucks eGift per purchase of Delta Gift Cards at $300 or more.
- The customer will automatically be opted in to the promotion if shopping on the Promotional website.
- Bonus Starbucks eGift will be emailed to eligible purchaser separately from the Delta Gift Card, to purchaser’s email address listed at time of purchase.
- Each Starbucks eGift can be used multiple times, up to the value of $10.
- Eligibility: Only customers who are U.S. residents over the age of 18 (or of legal age in their state of residence, if different) are eligible to participate in this offer. This offer is non-transferable.
- Delta Gift Card Terms & Conditions: Delta Gift Cards are non-refundable once purchased and have no expiration date. All Gift Card terms apply and are available at delta.com/giftcards.
- Starbucks eGift Terms & Conditions: Starbucks eGift Terms & Conditions apply, including arbitration terms. See https://www.starbucks.com/terms/manage-gift-cards/.
Anthony’s Take: I go to Starbucks daily and fly Delta frequently. Buying this gift card is a no brainer as I got $20 free for Starbucks.
User Generated Content Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat encourages constructive discussions, comments, and questions. Responses are not provided by or commissioned by any bank advertisers. These responses have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the responsibility of the bank advertiser to respond to comments.