Advertiser Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat earns an affiliate commission for anyone approved through the links below. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. We work to provide the best publicly available offers to our readers. We frequently update them, but this site does not include all available offers.
JetBlue is currently running a sale (it ends tonight at 11:59 PM EST) that offers $25 off of $50+ one-way trips and $50 off of $100+ roundtrip airfare. Travel must be between January 9th and March 28th. There are some deals to be had here, but you’ll need to book today.
The “Hello, 2024” sale is live and the discount will be applied if you use promo code NEWYEAR at checkout. Friday and Sunday travel is excluded from this deal. The promo code applies to nonstop flights only on Blue and Blue Extra fares, but not Blue Basic. JetBlue’s Mint (Business Class) and transatlantic flights are also excluded. Click here to book.
Terms & Conditions:
- Promo code is valid until 12/13 (11:59 PM ET) for $25 off the base fare of a JetBlue flight for travel 1/9-3/28/24 (Excl. Fri & Sun travel).
- Discount applies per person and only on nonstop flights priced with a base fare of at least $50 one-way, excluding taxes and fees.
- View details on government taxes and fees.
- Subject to availability.
- Code is valid for flights purchased online, new bookings only; limit one code per booking.
- Code is not valid in connection with JetBlue Vacations packages, Mint fares, Transatlantic routes, award flights, Cash + Points redemption bookings, taxes/fees, partner or codeshare or interline flights including JetBlue flights when at least one segment is operated by a partner airline, baggage fees, or any other products or services.
- Code cannot be combined with other offers, cannot be partially redeemed, has no cash value, and is not redeemable for cash.
- Checked Bag Allowance/Fees: For Blue/Blue Basic/Blue Extra fares, first checked bag is $35, second bag is $60, and third bag is $125. For Blue Plus, first checked bag is included and second bag is $60.
- Additional Baggage Terms (all fares): Additional bags (over three) are $150 each. Weight and size limits and exceptions for itineraries including flights operated or marketed by other airlines also apply. Separate baggage allowances and fees apply to London flight. Fares do not include fees for oversized, overweight or extra baggage or other fees for products/services sold separately.
- View baggage fees and other optional services and fees.
- Flight terms and conditions apply.
- Change/Cancellation Fees: No change and cancel fees for most fares, except Blue Basic. Fare differences may apply. Eligible changes made will receive a JetBlue Travel Bank Credit in the amount of the flight fare plus any applicable taxes and fees, valid for 12 months from original ticketing date.
- Booked before 3/8/23? See details on expiration date here [here].
- Rebookings are permitted during the corresponding booking window; after the corresponding booking window, only the first rebooking will be eligible under this policy, and will be subject to the fare rules and Contract of Carriage in effect at time of this rebooking.
- This policy applies through all booking channels.
- Group Bookings must be handled through 1-888-JETBLUE Option 2.
- $25 fee per person applies to fares purchased by phone or through chat.
- Only the flight component of a JetBlue Vacations package is eligible under this policy.
- We recommend customers contact JetBlue to understand the cancel and change policies applicable to rental cars, hotels, and other travel product components of their bookings.
- Changes/cancellations must be made prior to scheduled departure (otherwise fare is forfeited). All flight reservations made one week or more prior to a flight’s departure may be cancelled without penalty up to 24 hours after the reservation is made for full refund or Travel Bank Credit.
- View change/cancel fees information.
Anthony’s Take: If you have upcoming plans and need to book a flight, this might be a good time to see if something works for you here.
(Image Credits: JetBlue.)
User Generated Content Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat encourages constructive discussions, comments, and questions. Responses are not provided by or commissioned by any bank advertisers. These responses have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the responsibility of the bank advertiser to respond to comments.