Advertiser Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat earns an affiliate commission for anyone approved through the links below. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. We work to provide the best publicly available offers to our readers. We frequently update them, but this site does not include all available offers.
Just about everyone who has been loyal to Delta is currently questioning that loyalty with the changes that they recently made to the loyalty program (more here) and access to Sky Clubs® (more here). JetBlue is capitalizing on the opportunity to snag some of Delta’s disgruntled elite members with a generous status match offer.
Breaking up is hard to do.
But who has to know? We’ve made it easy for you to cozy up to a new loyalty program and see where it goes.
For a limited time, Delta SkyMiles Medallions can join the JetBlue family with an exclusive offer to match their status to Mosaic. Once your status is matched, it will be valid until 12/30/23, and you can then keep that status through 2024 by completing a challenge. Make the most of your Medallion with Mosaic status—and the all-new perks we launched this year.”
Delta Silver Medallion members will be matched to Mosaic Level 1. Benefits include:
- First 2 checked bags free
- Mosaic Boarding
- Even More Space at no extra charge during check-in
- 24/7 dedicated phone line and priority chat
- Free Same-Day Switches
- Priority Security
- Free Beer, Wine & Liquor on-board
Plus, you’ll enjoy Mint Suite® Priority as your pre-selected Mosaic 1 Perk You Pick.
Delta Gold Medallion members will be matched to Mosaic Level 2. Benefits include:
- All of the Mosaic 1 Signature Perks
- Even More Space at Booking
Plus, you’ll enjoy the Pet Fee Waiver as your pre-selected Mosaic 2 Perk You Pick.
Delta Platinum Medallion members will be matched to Mosaic Level 3. Benefits include:
- All of the Mosaic 1 & 2 Signature Perks
- 4 Move to Mint certificates, allowing you to book in back and move to Mint at no extra charge
Plus, you’ll enjoy the FoundersCard Blue Membership as your pre-selected Mosaic 3 Perk You Pick.
- All of the Mosaic 1, 2 & 3 Signature Perks
- 2 additional Move to Mint certificates
- Credits for 4 one-way Blade Airport helicopter transfers between Manhattan & JFK or EWR
Plus, you’ll enjoy 15,000 TrueBlue Points as your pre-selected Mosaic 4 Perk You Pick.
All status and perks are valid through December 31st. If you qualify, you can keep your status through 2024 by completing a challenge. This challenge can be completed in one of two ways:
- Have a JetBlue Plus Card or JetBlue Business Card by 12/30/23
- Earn and receive the following number of tiles between the date you receive your matched Mosaic status and 12/30/23
- Silver Medallion = 6 tiles to keep Mosaic 1
- Gold Medallion = 12 tiles to keep Mosaic 2
- Platinum Medallion = 24 tiles to keep Mosaic 3
- Diamond Medallion = 30 tiles to keep Mosaic 4
Mosaic tiles are earned at the rates above.
How to Apply for a Status Match
- Click here and provide proof of your status with Delta SkyMiles.
- Complete all of the required information and you’ll receive a confirmation from JetBlue once it’s approved.
Terms & Conditions:
- This status match offer is available to a maximum of 30,000 applicants, or until 10/31/2023, whichever comes first. Once the maximum number of applicants is reached, the sign-up form will no longer be accessible and no additional applicants will be able to register.
- Separate, whole tiles earned individually from either travel or credit card spend will be combined in the tile tracker, however, travel and card spend will not be comingled towards earning any single whole tile.
- You will only earn tiles based on the qualifying amounts spent on your individual portion of your booking. You will not earn any tiles for amounts spent on any other traveler’s bookings. See terms and conditions.
Anthony’s Take: This is a very generous offer in that each level comes with all of the benefits associated with it. In previous offers, status matches or challenges did not include upgrade certificates and other perks. Not the case here. JetBlue is providing everything that an elite member would receive if they earned the status level traditionally. I applied to match my Delta Platinum status and actually have a JetBlue flight coming up that I will test it out on once approved.
User Generated Content Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat encourages constructive discussions, comments, and questions. Responses are not provided by or commissioned by any bank advertisers. These responses have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the responsibility of the bank advertiser to respond to comments.