Advertiser Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat earns an affiliate commission for anyone approved through the links below. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. We work to provide the best publicly available offers to our readers. We frequently update them, but this site does not include all available offers.
United Airlines is running a targeted promotion. It offers 10% off fares within the contiguous United States. This offer seems highly targeted (it did not work for me), but it’s worth trying if you’re purchasing tickets.
How to Apply a Promo Code:
- Select “Advanced Search” from the Book box on the homepage
- Type in the code TAKEOFF10 in the “Upgrades, Certificates, and Promotions Codes” box
- Select a fare that includes the discount
- Verify that it has been deducted while checking out
Terms & Conditions:
- This targeted promotional offer is non-transferable. You must be logged in to the MileagePlus account of the eligible targeted member to book with the discount.
- Permitted Travel Area: Valid for published one-way or roundtrip fares for travel within the contiguous United States. Excludes Hawaii, Alaska, and the territories of the United States.
- Discount Amount: 10% off a qualifying purchase. Maximum discount applies to direct one-way or roundtrip flights. The discount applies only to the base fare, and not to any taxes or government-imposed fees or surcharges. Total price shown on the Review and Purchase page on united.com is inclusive of taxes and government-imposed fees and surcharges. Additional charges and other optional services may apply and are not subject to the discount.
- Valid on applicable adult published fares purchased on united.com or the United app. Published fares are those made generally available to the public by United Airlines. Not all published fares may allow the discount. United Packages, United Vacations, and United Specials purchases do not qualify for this offer.
- Discount is valid for travel on United® and United Express® flights. It is not valid for any other flights operated by other airlines, such as United-marketed codeshare and Star Alliance® flights.
- Tickets must be purchased by 11:59 p.m. (U.S. Central Time) July 24, 2023.
- Discount only applies when ticket is purchased within the 50 United States, Puerto Rico, or U.S. Virgin Islands. All dollar levels are stated in U.S. currency.
- Travel Dates: Discount valid for travel between June 26, 2023, and September 26, 2023. All travel must be completed by September 26, 2023.
- The discount may only be used on United Economy fares, excluding Basic Economy.
- Maximum number of passengers per itinerary: 9. All passengers must be ticketed in the same reservation/record locator.
- MileagePlus mileage credit is awarded based on the purchased fare.
Anthony’s Take: 10% can be a good discount if you qualify. If you’re planning on booking a United flight, try this code first. It’s highly targeted, but you never know.
User Generated Content Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat encourages constructive discussions, comments, and questions. Responses are not provided by or commissioned by any bank advertisers. These responses have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the responsibility of the bank advertiser to respond to comments.