Advertiser Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat earns an affiliate commission for anyone approved through the links below. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. We work to provide the best publicly available offers to our readers. We frequently update them, but this site does not include all available offers.
June is Pride Month. This month brings visibility and drives acceptance for members of the LGBTQ+ community. United Airlines and Chase have partnered to offer United cardholders the opportunity to earn up to 10 United MileagePlus miles per $1 donated to select LGBTQ+ charities.
How Can I Earn Bonus Miles?
Cardholders can earn up to 10 miles per $1 when donating to select nonprofit organizations with an eligible cobranded credit card during the month of June. Earnings are as follows:
- Earn five miles per $1 when you donate up to $500
- Earn 10 miles per $1 for additional donations, up to $1,500
Donations must be made on or before June 30th. More details here.
Which Organizations Can I Donate to?
There are three choices that count for this bonus offer.
- The Trevor Project is “the leading suicide prevention organization for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and questioning (LGBTQ) young people.”
- The Human Rights Campaign”envisions a world where LGBTQ+ people are ensured equality and embraced as full members of society at home, at work and in every community.”
- StartOut “helps aspiring LGBTQ+ entrepreneurs start new companies; supports current entrepreneurs as they grow and expand their existing businesses; and engages successful entrepreneurs as role models and mentors, on its online portal and through targeted events nationwide.”
Which Credit Cards Count?
The following cards can be used to earn bonus miles:
- United Gateway℠ Card
- United℠ Explorer Card
- United Quest℠ Card
- United Club℠ Infinite Card
- United℠ Business Card
- United Club℠ Business Card
Anthony’s Take: I applaud United Airlines and Chase for incenting people to donate to these great organizations. The work they do throughout the year benefits the community and helps parts of it that are disenfranchised and in need of assistance. This is a great way to make a difference and earn some extra miles. Happy Pride!
User Generated Content Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat encourages constructive discussions, comments, and questions. Responses are not provided by or commissioned by any bank advertisers. These responses have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the responsibility of the bank advertiser to respond to comments.