Advertiser Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat earns an affiliate commission for anyone approved through the links below. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. We work to provide the best publicly available offers to our readers. We frequently update them, but this site does not include all available offers.
Bilt is back with another exciting Rent Day promotion for November 1st. This time members can earn a 75% to 150% bonus for points transferred to Emirates based on status with the Bilt Rewards program.
Each month, Bilt makes the first of the month fun. It offers bonus opportunities, chances to win points playing a trivia game, and even a contest to win free rent (up to $2,500) for what it calls “Rent Day.” Bilt’s next Rent Day occurs on Wednesday, November 1st. Bilt is a great program with lots of transfer partners and these Rent Day promos make it even sweeter. I just started using the Bilt Mastercard® to pay rent on my winter place in Florida again and love it.
Bilt has partnered with Emirates Skywards for this month’s special offer on Rent Day. When transferring points to Emirates Skywards miles, members will receive a bonus.
Bilt has four tiers within its program. These include:
- Blue: Anyone enrolled in Bilt Rewards with under 25,000 points
- Silver: 25,000 points earned
- Gold: 50,000 points earned
- Platinum: 100,000 points earned
The bonus percentages are:
- Blue: 75% (2,000 Bilt Points = 3,500 Emirates Skywards Miles)
- Silver: 100% (1,000 Bilt Points = 2,000 Emirates Skywards Miles)
- Gold: 125%: (1,000 Bilt Points = 2,250 Emirates Skywards Miles)
- Platinum: 150% (1,000 Bilt Points = Emirates Skywards Miles)
Bonuses will be awarded based on status as of November 1st. Bilt status updates are reflected up to 96 hours after a level is earned. Blue members must transfer a minimum of 2,000 Bilt Points to participate.
I earned Gold, so I would be eligible for the 125% bonus on November 1st. Blue members must transfer a minimum of 2,000 Bilt Points. Please note that Bilt Status updates are reflected up to 96 hours after an earn event. Bilt has stated that it will look to launch more tiered events in the future and I love the direction they’re heading by further rewarding loyalty. I transferred a ton of points in June during the Air France-KLM Flying Blue bonus (more here) and I’m building up my stash still (I likely won’t be participating this month).
This month, Bilt is welcoming Shark Tank star, Kevin O’Leary for its new game show/contest. Bilt will pay seven people’s rent (up to $2,500). To enter, answer the question in the Bilt app and submit your answer by November 1st, here.
As always, on Rent Day you can earn bonus points. These include:
- 1 point per $1 spent on rent
- 2 points per $1 spent on travel (doubles to 4 points per $1)
- 3 points per $1 spent on dining (doubles to 6 points per $1)
- 1 point per $1 for all other spend (doubles to 2 points per $1)
Point Quest™ is Bilt’s trivia game (found in the app). You answer questions and can win 30 points per question for the first five, plus 100 if you answer a sixth correctly. I’ve been doing pretty well the past few months and earning all 250 points. The only disappointing part here is that the points you can earn continue to drop month after month.
- Shinji’s Bar: An intimate bartender-led cocktail tasting at the acclaimed Shinji’s Bar, featuring updated mixology classics and Japanese bites with lively music.
- The Bazaar: A culinary adventure in the new Ritz Carlton in NoMad, where Japanese cooking techniques meet Spanish flavors and craft cocktails.
- Misi: A unique Italian culinary experience in Misi’s private dining room, tasting expertly crafted pasta dishes curated by renowned chef Missy Robbins.
- Mēdüzā Mediterrania: The new Meatpacking District hotspot where the chef’s favorites are paired with artisanal cocktails, offering a diverse menu inspired by coastal regions with a global twist.
- Contessa: A private chef’s tasting with wine pairings on the rooftop, boasting Northern Italian elegance and panoramic views.
- 1928 Beacon Hill: A private chef’s tasting and wine pairing offering charming New England cuisine rooted in the region’s culinary traditions.
- Carbone: A private chef-led tasting and wine pairing where traditional Italian-American cuisine is transformed into a remarkable culinary journey.
- Alice: A pan-asian tasting and cocktail experience highlighting exceptional sushi, sashimi, and a thoughtfully curated beverage menu in an intimate private dining room.
- Carbone: A chef’s tasting menu with wine pairings in the restaurant’s private dining room, where classic Italian-American dishes are elevated into a memorable, over-the-top experience.
- MILA: An immersive fusion of Japanese and Mediterranean cuisines and bespoke cocktails in the vibrant private dining room.
Reservations can be made on the app starting tomorrow, October 27th at 12:00 PM EST.
Anthony’s Take: I look forward to the games and bonuses offered on Rent Day each month. Bilt makes paying bills fun and the points earned are valuable given the number of transfer partners that Bilt currently offers. If you are looking for a great transfer bonus, this month’s promo for Emirates is great.
(Image Credits: Bilt.)
User Generated Content Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat encourages constructive discussions, comments, and questions. Responses are not provided by or commissioned by any bank advertisers. These responses have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the responsibility of the bank advertiser to respond to comments.