Advertiser Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat earns an affiliate commission for anyone approved through the links below. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. We work to provide the best publicly available offers to our readers. We frequently update them, but this site does not include all available offers.
Each month, Bilt makes the first fun. It offers bonus opportunities, chances to win points playing a trivia game, and even a contest to win free rent (up to $2,500) for what it calls “Rent Day.” Bilt’s next Rent Day occurs on Saturday, July 1st. Bilt is a great program with lots of transfer partners and these Rent Day promos make it even sweeter. I used the Bilt Mastercard® to pay rent on my winter place in Florida this past year and love it. I’ll keep using it for restaurants and other charges on the first to earn double points until I’m back paying rent again.
Up to $25 Lyft Credit
On July 1st, Bilt is featuring a bonus offer for Lyft. Bilt Rewards Members will get a $10 Lyft credit by activating the individual promo found in their account. Those with the Bilt Mastercard® will get this doubled to a $20 Lyft credit. Anyone who books and takes a Lyft ride on July 1st will get an additional $5 credit.
Lyft Credit Terms & Conditions:
- Bilt Rewards Members will be get a $10 Lyft credit by activating the Rent Day promo in their account on July 1st. Holders of the the Bilt Mastercard® will get a $20 Lyft credit by activating the promo as follows:
- Make sure your Lyft and Bilt accounts are linked in the Bilt app.
- Once linked, select “Activate Credits” in the Lyft tile in the Rent Day tab by July 1st.
- You’ll see your Lyft ride credit ($10 for Bilt Members, $20 for Bilt Mastercard® cardholders) under “Lyft Pass” in the Payment section of the Lyft app.
- Both cardholders and non-cardholders who book and take a Lyft ride on July 1st will get an additional $5 credit (for a total credit of $15 for regular members and $25 for cardmembers).
- Lyft credit received as part of this promo is valid for 90 days after receipt.
Rent Day Challenge
Three people will get their rent paid (up to $2,500). To enter, solve the puzzle in the Bilt app and submit your answer on July 1st, here.
As always, on Rent Day you can earn bonus points. These include:
- 1 point per $1 spent on rent
- 2 points per $1 spent on travel (doubles to 4 points per $1)
- 3 points per $1 spent on dining (doubles to 6 points per $1)
- 1 point per $1 for all other spend (doubles to 2 points per $1)
Point Quest™ is Bilt’s trivia game (found in the app). You answer questions and can win 50 points per question for the first five, plus 100 if you answer a sixth correctly. I’ve been doing pretty well the past few months and earning all 350 points.
Anthony’s Take: I look forward to the games and bonuses offered on Rent Day each month. Bilt makes paying bills fun and the points earned are valuable given the number of transfer partners that Bilt currently offers. The bonus Lyft credits are not that exciting to me, but it’s free money, so I’ll definitely claim it.
User Generated Content Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat encourages constructive discussions, comments, and questions. Responses are not provided by or commissioned by any bank advertisers. These responses have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the responsibility of the bank advertiser to respond to comments.