Advertiser Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat earns an affiliate commission for anyone approved through the links below. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. We work to provide the best publicly available offers to our readers. We frequently update them, but this site does not include all available offers.
Marriott Bonvoy® has a new promotion for all existing cardholders to earn 10,000 bonus points after spending $7,000. This is a great offer to earn some bonus points this summer.
Get 10,000 bonus Marriott Bonvoy points one-time by using your enrolled eligible card to spend a minimum of $7,000 in one or more purchases by September 30th. Register here.
The following cards from American Express and Chase are eligible:
- Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant® American Express® Card
- Marriott Bonvoy Bevy™ American Express® Card
- Marriott Bonvoy Bold® Credit Card from Chase
- Marriott Bonvoy Boundless® Credit Card from Chase
- Marriott Bonvoy Business® American Express® Card
- Marriott Bonvoy® American Express® Card
- Marriott Bonvoy Bountiful™ Credit Card from Chase
- The Ritz-Carlton™ Credit Card from JPMorgan
- Marriott Bonvoy® Credit Card from Chase
- Marriott Bonvoy® Premier Credit Card from Chase
- Marriott Bonvoy Business® Credit Card from Chase
- Marriott Bonvoy® Premier Plus Business Credit Card from Chase
Terms & Conditions:
- Must first add offer to an eligible Card by 8/10/2023 and then use same Card to redeem the offer by 9/30/2023.
- Only qualifying purchases made with a Marriott Bonvoy® American Express® Card are eligible.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels.
- Your enrollment of an eligible American Express Card for this offer extends only to the Basic Card Member.
- Offer is non-transferable. QUALIFYING PURCHASES: A “qualifying purchase” means a purchase made with your enrolled Card on or before 9/30/2023, upon adding the offer to your Card in accordance with these terms.
- You will receive 10,000 bonus Marriott Bonvoy points one-time after you spend a minimum of $7,000+ in one or more qualifying purchases by 9/30/2023.
- Qualifying purchases must be made during the offer period with your enrolled Marriott Bonvoy® American Express® Card which are in an amount totaling at least $7,000 USD as posted to your account in accordance with your Cardmember Agreement.
- Valid only on purchases made in US dollars.
- Cash advances, other fees and charges such as interest, annual fees and foreign currency conversion fees are not qualifying purchases and do not qualify for this offer.
- You may not receive bonus Marriott Bonvoy points if we receive inaccurate information or are otherwise unable to identify your purchase as qualifying for the offer. For example, you may not receive the Marriott Bonvoy points if (a) the merchant uses a third-party to sell their products or services; or (b) the merchant uses a third-party to process or submit your transaction to us (e.g., using mobile or wireless card readers); or (c) you choose to make a purchase using a third-party payment account or make a purchase using a mobile or digital wallet.
- Purchases may fall outside of the offer period in some cases due to a delay in merchants submitting transactions to us or if the purchase date differs from the date you made the transaction (for example, the purchase date for online orders may be the shipping date). Bonus Marriott Bonvoy points will be credited to your Marriott Bonvoy member account within 90 days after 9/30/2023, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase.
- Note that American Express may not receive information about your qualifying purchase until all items/services from your qualifying purchase have been shipped/provided by merchant.
- We may not credit bonus Marriott Bonvoy points to, or we may take away bonus Marriott Bonvoy points that have been credited to, your Marriott Bonvoy member account if the qualifying purchase is returned/canceled.
- If American Express does not receive information that identifies your purchase as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the bonus Marriott Bonvoy points.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per American Express Card online account.
- Limit of 10,000 bonus Marriott Bonvoy points per Card Member.
- The enrolled Card account must be active, not be past due, canceled or have a returned payment outstanding to receive the bonus Marriott Bonvoy points.
- These bonus Marriott Bonvoy points are in addition to any Marriott Bonvoy points you would normally receive for purchases on your Card under the terms of the Marriott Bonvoy member account, but the number of bonus Marriott Bonvoy points you receive will be based on the purchase price after any credit or other discount is applied.
- Amex Offers are available for varying and limited periods of time and are dynamic and personalized.
- If you navigate away from the Amex Offers page, you may see different offers when you return.
- For questions regarding your Card Account, please call the number on the back of your Card.
- By adding an offer to a Card, you agree that American Express may send you communications about the offer.
Anthony’s Take: Bonus points are always a good thing. I’ll hit this spend over the next few months and earn the 10,000 points. Register today at the link above.
Anthony’s Credit Card Pick: When I’m staying at a Marriott hotel, I want to maximize my points earned. My card of choice is the Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant® American Express® Card. With it, I earn six Marriott Bonvoy® points for each dollar spent at hotels participating in the Marriott Bonvoy program. It also includes up to $300 statement credits per calendar year (up to $25 per month ) for dining in restaurants worldwide. Plus, a free night award that I can redeem at any Marriott hotel with a redemption level at or under 85,000 Marriott Bonvoy® points. Rates & fees. Terms apply.
User Generated Content Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat encourages constructive discussions, comments, and questions. Responses are not provided by or commissioned by any bank advertisers. These responses have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the responsibility of the bank advertiser to respond to comments.