Advertiser Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat earns an affiliate commission for anyone approved through the links below. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. We work to provide the best publicly available offers to our readers. We frequently update them, but this site does not include all available offers.
I’ve written a ton about Bilt and Bilt Rewards. Each month, Bilt makes the first fun. It offers bonus opportunities, chances to win points playing a trivia game, and even a contest to win free rent (up to $2,500) for what it calls “Rent Day.” Bilt is a great program with lots of transfer partners and these Rent Day promos make it even sweeter. I am using the Bilt Mastercard® to pay rent on my winter place in Florida again and love it. Today, Bilt Rewards announced some changes to its elite levels for 2024.
Bilt Rewards has three elite status levels currently:
- Silver (earned with 25,000 points)
- Gold (earned with 50,000 points)
- Platinum (earned with 100,000 points)
These levels are currently based on all Bilt Rewards points earned, regardless of how they are accrued. This includes Bilt Mastercard spend and it becomes quite easy to earn status based on all of the Rent Day bonuses.
In 2024, earning elite status will become a bit more difficult for some. New requirements are as follows:
- Silver (earned with 50,000 points or $10,000 of eligible spending)
- Gold (earned with 125,000 points or $25,000 of eligible spending)
- Platinum (earned with 200,000 points or $50,000 of eligible spending)
While I’m Gold now, I actually like the new spend options. With rent in Florida and what I buy on Rent Days, I should be able to earn Platinum in 2024.
Bilt is promising more benefits in 2024 for its elite members. These include:
- Milestone Rewards (you unlock a reward with every 25,000 points you earn)
- Additional status-based incentives. We saw increased partner transfers a few times this year with higher levels seeing over 100% bonuses.
Anthony’s Take: I can’t wait to see what all of the benefits will be in 2024. I find Bilt points incredibly valuable and love the program overall.
User Generated Content Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat encourages constructive discussions, comments, and questions. Responses are not provided by or commissioned by any bank advertisers. These responses have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the responsibility of the bank advertiser to respond to comments.