Advertiser Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat earns an affiliate commission for anyone approved through the links below. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. We work to provide the best publicly available offers to our readers. We frequently update them, but this site does not include all available offers.
I’ve been a big fan of Viator and have booked many drivers, boat rentals, and private tours around the world through the leading online travel marketplace. Whether you’re seeking adventure, cultural immersion, or simply a unique way to explore a new destination, Viator connects travelers with local guides and operators who provide unforgettable experiences.
Viator allows travelers to easily browse and book activities that suit their interests and preferences. From guided city tours and adrenaline-pumping outdoor adventures to cooking classes, wine tastings, and historical excursions, Viator’s diverse catalog caters to every type of traveler.
Travelers can read reviews and ratings from fellow adventurers to make informed decisions and have peace of mind when booking through Viator. I feel secure knowing that I have a customer service number to call and great support if something goes sideways. Yes, activities can be more expensive than booking locally, but the support makes it worth the price difference.
Viator is now running a sweepstakes and giving away $15,000 for wishlisters to spend on bucket list–worthy experiences. Each week from May 15th to June 14th, one traveler will win $2,000 toward their wishlist. At the end of the month, Viator will announce the grand prize winner of a $7,000 wishlist prize.
How to Enter:
- Log in or sign up to save your wishlist
- Add “Win 2023” to your wishlist name
- Your wishlist will be entered into the sweepstakes
- Viator send an email if you’re a winner
The first 1,000 valid entrants, will receive $5 off a future booking.
Terms & Conditions:
- The promoter is Viator, Inc., with principal place of business at 400 1st Avenue, Needham, MA 02494, US (the “Promoter”).
- This Win your Wishlist promotion (the “Promotion”) will run from May 15th to June 14th (the “Promotional Period”).
- The Promotional Period will close at 11:00 PM EST on June 14th. The Promotion is open to any person who is at least 18 years of age, except (a) employees of the Promoter, (b) employees of any of the Promoter’s group companies, (c) employees of any third party operator who advertises their experiences through the Promoter’s online marketplace, (d) third party distribution partners (including but not limited to affiliate partners and travel agents) promoting experiences through their relationship with the Promoter, or (e) members of the immediate families or households of any such employees as referenced in 3(a), (b), (c), or (d). A Viator account is required both to enter the Promotion and to redeem credits if selected as a winner. To enter, entrants must create a wishlist within their Viator account, include “Win 2023” in the name of their wishlist, and add at least one experience to this wishlist to qualify as a valid entry. The name of the wishlist must be in English, but doesn’t have to be the entire title. It can be part of the name, for example, “London Win 2023” or “Win 2023 Japan.”
- Each entrant may create up to five eligible wishlists within their one Viator account in order to gain additional entries into the promotion.
- The first 1,000 entrants will receive $5 off their next booking, to be used within seven days of issue.
- Once the Promotional Period has ended, the qualifying entrants will be emailed with a code to use at checkout to redeem their discount.
- Each entrant shall be eligible for only one discount code. Selected entrants will be rewarded with $5 USD off their next booking, which will be converted to their local currency if outside of the US. The deadline for entry to each of the draws is 11:00 PM EST on each Thursday of the Promotional Period. Viator will collate all eligible entries and then a winner will be randomly selected. Once an entrant qualifies for entry into a draw, they will be entered into all of the draws throughout the Promotional Period, unless they are selected as a winner (in which case they will be removed from draws that take place after the draw in which they are selected as a winner).
- Each winner will be drawn at random and contacted by Viator via the email provided in their Viator account. Proof of identity and age may be required. Winners must respond to Viator’s email notification within 30 days to confirm acceptance and redeem their prize. Failure to respond within 30 days, or to meet the eligibility requirements, may result in forfeiture of the prize and a new winner may be selected. Once a winner is selected, that entrant will not be eligible to enter any of the future draws. Weekly winners to be announced and contacted every Friday of the promotional period. Grand prize winner to be announced on June 16th.
- For more information about how the Promoter uses personal information, see its Privacy Statement, accessible via https://www.viator.com/support/privacyPolicy. This Promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Boston, Massachusetts.
- Read more about Win Your Wishlist – Travel Promotions | Viator.com – https://www.viator.com/collections/wishlist-promo/c98357?mcid=56757
Anthony’s Take: I have had consistently good experiences with Viator. I have an upcoming boat chartered through them for my trip to Sardinia. This contest offers options for everyone with awesome possibilities with a $7,000 grand prize.
User Generated Content Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat encourages constructive discussions, comments, and questions. Responses are not provided by or commissioned by any bank advertisers. These responses have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the responsibility of the bank advertiser to respond to comments.