Advertiser Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat earns an affiliate commission for anyone approved through the links below. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. We work to provide the best publicly available offers to our readers. We frequently update them, but this site does not include all available offers.
There is currently an opportunity to get Marriott Bonvoy® Gold Elite status for a limited time if you hold the Chase Sapphire Reserve®. Status will last three months, but can be extended through February 2025 with just three qualifying nights.
To register, go here before September 30th. Once your registered, your Marriott Bonvoy® account will update to show your Gold Elite status (it’s valid for three months). If you want to keep it, you need to only complete three qualifying nights versus the 25 usually needed for this level.
Benefits of Gold Elite Status:
- Earn 25% more points on every eligible hotel purchase, including room rate and other incidentals that can be charged to your room, such as dining and spa.
- Enhanced room upgrades
- Get a checkout time as late as 2 PM (subject to availability)
Terms & Conditions:
- Enrollment into Marriott Bonvoy® and promotion registration (new members) or promotion registration (existing members) with Marriott Bonvoy® is required to be eligible for this offer.
- If not already a Marriott Bonvoy® member, please enroll in the Marriott Bonvoy program using this link: https://www.joinmarriottbonvoy.com/reserve, and then request registration for the promotion on the Chase portal with your Marriott Bonvoy® membership number.
- Most registration requests are completed within three business days.
- Gold Elite status will be provided for three months from the first date following successful promotion registration.
- After registering for promotion, make three qualifying paid nights on Qualifying Rates as defined in Marriott Bonvoy® Program Rules in order to keep Gold Elite status until February 2025.
Anthony’s Take: Gold Elite is a decent mid-tier status. It provides bonus points, some room upgrades, and 2:00 PM late checkout. If you’re not currently at this level, it’s easy enough to stay three nights to have the status last through February 2025.
Anthony’s Credit Card Pick: The Chase Sapphire Reserve® is a great premium card with lots of benefits including a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year; 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs including Hyatt and United;
User Generated Content Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat encourages constructive discussions, comments, and questions. Responses are not provided by or commissioned by any bank advertisers. These responses have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the responsibility of the bank advertiser to respond to comments.