Advertiser Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat earns an affiliate commission for anyone approved through the links below. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. We work to provide the best publicly available offers to our readers. We frequently update them, but this site does not include all available offers.
If you hold the United℠ Explorer Card, check to see if you have been targeted for bonus miles this summer. I just got an email from Chase and signed up in a few seconds.
Chase is offering targeted United℠ Explorer Card members the opportunity to earn 5x miles on qualified purchases at grocery stores, gas stations, and restaurants this summer (up to $1,500 in total spend). This means that you can earn up to 7,500 bonus MileagePlus miles for some of your everyday purchases.
Click here to see if you’re targeted. Simply fill in your last name, the last four digits of your card, and your billing ZIP code. Hit “Activate Now” and you’re all set.
Bonus miles can be earned between July 1st and September 30th. You must register by September 30th.
Terms & Conditions:
- To be eligible for this bonus offer, you must activate by 09/30/23 11:59 PM ET.
- You will earn 5 miles total for each $1 spent in the gas stations, grocery stores, and dining at restaurants categories on up to $1,500 in total combined purchases from 07/01/2023 to 09/30/2023.
- Total miles shown is the maximum you will earn on those purchases during the promotion, regardless of what you already earn on those purchases in your rewards program.
- For more information about Chase rewards categories, see chase.com/RewardsCategoryFAQs.
- Purchases posted to your account with a transaction date during the offer period are eligible for this offer.
- Delays by the merchant could extend the transaction date beyond the offer period.
- Please allow up to 8 weeks after qualifying purchases post to your account for miles to post to your account. (“Purchases” do not include balance transfers, cash advances, travelers checks, foreign currency, money orders, wire transfers or similar cash-like transactions, lottery tickets, casino gaming chips, race track wagers or similar betting transactions, any checks that access your account, interest, unauthorized or fraudulent charges, and fees of any kind, including an annual fee, if applicable.)
- To qualify for this bonus offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment.
- This bonus offer is non-transferable and applies only to cardmembers who receive marketing communications for this offer. Eligible credit cards: United Club℠ Card, United Quest℠ Card or United℠ Explorer Card. See your Rewards Program Agreement for more details.
Anthony’s Take: You should definitely check to see if you’re targeted if you hold the United℠ Explorer Card. These bonus miles will be easy for me to earn this summer.
Anthony’s Credit Card Pick: The United℠ Explorer Card is the best card for regular United flyers and one of the two United cards I hold. The annual fee is waived the first year, then it’s $95. With it, you get 2 miles per $1 spent on United Airlines, restaurants, and hotels (booked directly through the hotel); 1 mile per $1 spent on all other qualifying purchases. Other benefits include: upgrades on award tickets for Premier® members (a benefit not offered to anyone else other than GS members), a free checked bag on every flight, a 25% statement credit on purchases made onboard (think Wi-Fi or snacks), two United Club℠ passes (annually) and priority boarding with Group 2. Learn more.
User Generated Content Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat encourages constructive discussions, comments, and questions. Responses are not provided by or commissioned by any bank advertisers. These responses have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the responsibility of the bank advertiser to respond to comments.