Advertiser Disclosure: The Bulkhead Seat earns an affiliate commission for anyone approved through the links below. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. We work to provide the best publicly available offers to our readers. We frequently update them, but this site does not include all available offers.
American Express operates Centurion Lounges globally. The Centurion® Network consists of over 40 locations including Escape Lounges – The Centurion® Studio Partner. These are some of my favorite lounges with the best food and amenities like day spas. Check back for reviews of these lounges.
These include 13 in the US:
- Charlotte (CLT): At the intersection of Concourses D & E, mezzanine level.
- Dallas/Forth Worth (DFW): Terminal D, across from Gate D12
- Denver (DEN): Concourse C near Gate C46 on the mezzanine level
- Houston (Intercontinental – IAH): Terminal D, inside the Duty Free Shop near gate D6
- Las Vegas (LAS): Concourse D, opposite Gate D1 (Review)
- Los Angeles (LAX): Tom Bradley International Terminal (TBIT), Take the American Express branded elevator from Level 4 to Level 2
- Miami (MIA): Concourse D, near Gate D12
- New York (John F Kennedy – JFK): Terminal 4, past security
- New York (LaGuardia – LGA): One level above security, right before the Eastern Concourse pedestrian bridge
- Philadelphia (PHL): Terminal A West, near Gate A14
- Phoenix (PHX): Terminal 4, across from Gate B22 on the upper level
- San Francisco (SFO): Terminal 3 or International Terminal G, past security
- Seattle/Tacoma (SEA): Concourse B, opposite Gate B3
Access is granted to passengers with with The Centurion® Card, The Platinum Card® from American Express, or the Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Card. A same-day boarding pass is required to enter the Centurion Lounges.